Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warez P2p Client V1.0

A different version of Ares.

Warez P2P is a spyware-free file-sharing program. Search for and download your favorite music and video files shared by other users on a free peer-to-peer network. Warez' advanced queuing system and multisource swarmed downloads allow you to get what you want in the shortest amount of time. Warez can enhance your file-sharing experience, thanks to its built-in audio/video player with full playlist support.

· Advanced search for all types of media files (Audio, Video, Games, Software, Photos and more).
    · Very fast downloads from multiple users simultaneously.
    · Automatic resume feature that assures the completion of all your requested downloads.
    · A Media Player with play lists and full-screen mode.
    · Ability to preview Audio and Video files while their download is in progress.
    · Enhanced Library Manager ideally designed for organizing all your PC’s media files.
    · Filter out dangerous types of files that may possibly contain a virus.
    · Ability to create your chat room and chat with your friends while downloading.
    · The most friendly and intuitive user interface.
    · Bandwidth and queue control.
    · Spyware Free.

Warez is a peer to peer file sharing program that enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents, etc. You may now easily publish your files through the Warez Network. As a member of the Warez network, you can also search and download just about any digital media file. With Warez you can also join or host chat rooms and meet new friends. Warez Entertainment is an international software company engaged in the business of providing cutting edge peer to peer filesharing software.

Website

Download Warez P2P 1.0

Forum

DON'T INSTALL IT , CAUSE SEEMS TO HAVE SPYWARE, ( TESTED TODAY BY MYSELF)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    cool thanks

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    it's a Ares clone full of spy ware and addware...God why do they come up with a copy of same thing that already exists? and on top of it, they bundle it with adds and spy ware

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Theyve done the same thing to the torrent client "ABC"...
    What is this crap?, just a ripoff of someone elses software?..Im sticking with the original creator cause thats the safest way to go

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I'll pass

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Sony@9 January 2004 - 03:18
    it's a Ares clone full of spy ware and addware...God why do they come up with a copy of same thing that already exists? and on top of it, they bundle it with adds and spy ware
    well if it is a copy of ares i think its better then ares! Ares keept crashing on startup...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@8 January 2004 - 22:30
    Theyve done the same thing to the torrent client "ABC"...
    What is this crap?, just a ripoff of someone elses software?..Im sticking with the original creator cause thats the safest way to go
    no its not a rioff, its better, IMO, it has all torrents in one window, instead of tons of BT windows all over the place. theres also torrentstorm, is that crap? a lot of people use that, as do abc. theres no adware or spyware, most of the time just read the fucking agreement, thats where you see all the toolbars, just scan thru and look for them changing your homepage or toolbars etc

well that was my two cents

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    This really looks like some Anti-P2P group made this to make P2P be more like warez so it can be deemed illegal.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by freak+8 January 2004 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freak @ 8 January 2004 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sony@9 January 2004 - 03:18
    it&#39;s a Ares clone full of spy ware and addware...God why do they come up with a copy of same thing that already exists? and on top of it, they bundle it with adds and spy ware&nbsp; &nbsp;
    well if it is a copy of ares i think its better then ares&#33; Ares keept crashing on startup... [/b][/quote]
    Does it really sound better?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    What are you talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast