Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed

Poster
    Originally posted by Illustrious@13 January 2004 - 00:20
    In real life the Lancer only has like 125 horsepower.
    wot the hell u on about

Evo 8 = 263 bhp
    Evo 7 = 280 bhp
    Evo 6 = 280 bhp
    Evo 6 tommy makenen edition= 280 bhp

The top RSX Type S has a bhp 200 so my friend u are mistaken u find me a 2 litre car faster than the lancer EVO

:music1:
    I said Lancer.I didn't say the evo.here in North America they send us a shit version of the Lancer and then they send us the Evo also.The shit version of the Lancer only has about 125 hp where as the RSX has no less than 160 hp.

If you had read my reply you would have understood what I was saying.Here is the whole quote "The Lancer that is in the game is not an evo.therefor it is not more powerful than an RSX.In real life the Lancer only has like 125 horsepower.Even a bottom of the line RSX has more then that."

Note how I said in the beginning "The Lancer in the game is not an evo."
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

2. Games   -   #12
    the lancer is faster than the rsx in real life (in standard form)

i guess not

i though you where a car pro?

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@13 January 2004 - 09:09
    the lancer is faster than the rsx in real life (in standard form)

i guess not

i though you where a car pro?
    we don't get the standard lancer in the uk

and i never said i was a car pro

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #14
    i know i just figured so from your sigs and avas always cars so i guessd you where mad into cars

5. Games   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by johnboy27@12 January 2004 - 23:37
    The shit version of the Lancer only has about 125 hp where as the RSX has no less than 160 hp.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that "shit" version you are talking about has been my ride for 13 years. And that is the standard Lancer, so I dunno where you're going with that.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+13 January 2004 - 15:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 13 January 2004 - 15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johnboy27@12 January 2004 - 23:37
    The shit version of the Lancer only has about 125 hp where as the RSX has no less than 160 hp.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but that "shit" version you are talking about has been my ride for 13 years. And that is the standard Lancer, so I dunno where you&#39;re going with that. [/b][/quote]
    Where I am going with it is to let the original poster know that it is not an Evo in the game. And I don&#39;t know about you but if I had a choice I sure as hell wouldn&#39;t go with the bottom of the line (read..shit version) instead of the Evo 8. We here in North America were pretty disgusted when mitsubishi sent us the base model Lancer when they finally started selling them here.125 hp in a car that weighs in at like 3000 lbs.....NOT exactly what I was expecting from Mitsubishi. Sorry if I refer to it as "the shit version".I was just disapointed with Mitsu,I sure would be upset if I bought a new car with such a good name in Europe and got my ass handed to me in every stoplight race I ever had with guys driving 88 Honda civics.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@13 January 2004 - 12:23
    i know i just figured so from your sigs and avas always cars so i guessd you where mad into cars
    yeah, but i don&#39;t pay much attention to family cars that aren&#39;t available in my native country

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Games   -   #18
    Doesnt it suck that in NFSU it doesnt have cars HP ??

Like WTF&#33;&#33;

LOL just noticed uplaodit.org&#39;s missing pic error . wouldnt it save them more BW to not have an error ?

9. Games   -   #19
    I dont no about europe but in the uk there is no normal lancer&#33; the lancer evo along with the subaru are pretty damm fast for a 2 liter car

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illustrious@14 January 2004 - 19:23
    I dont no about europe but in the uk there is no normal lancer&#33; the lancer evo along with the subaru are pretty damm fast for a 2 liter car
    Unfortunately they started out in North America by sending us a Lancer that was a nonturbo,front wheel drive,heavy piece of crap.I only wish I lived in Europe where they actually sell some really sweet cars.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast