Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonno's New Sig?

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@7 January 2004 - 21:42
    Edit: @Faceman/Nikki Chapman was'nt it?.......So being honest so people know who you are is wrong?.........Much better to say you're Angela aged 16, when you're actually Roger aged 59?
    just noticed this edit.

yes i was nikki chapman (not my particular choice, but i took the reins), admitted it last week. the oh-so-offensive sig saga was my doing.

no it's not better to lie. i don't lie about anything (apart from the false identity, my one and only false identity, and that was only temporary).

I just don't post everything about my life online.

Hi, my username is the_faceman, i'm 21, male, and i am scottish. This is as much as i care to divulge to strangers. thank you.

There isn't one lie amongst that, but i am witholding a lot about myself. There is no problem with anyone doing that on the internet.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by the_faceman@7 January 2004 - 23:46

There isn't one lie amongst that, but i am witholding a lot about myself. There is no problem with anyone doing that on the internet.
    No , nothing at all wrong with that, but you guys seem to think there IS something wrong with making yourself known like I do, did I do something wrong at any point?.........I've been acused of several things, nothing new there everyone seems to want a pop at sometime, well fuck it, I could'nt really give a fuck what any of you think, I choose what I post, if it's edited or deleted then thats a mods problem not mine, in other words I'm fucked off so bollocks to the fucking lot of you.

Fuck you all, fuck you very much, have a nice fucking day
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+7 January 2004 - 20:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 7 January 2004 - 20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@7 January 2004 - 23:46

There isn&#39;t one lie amongst that, but i am witholding a lot about myself. There is no problem with anyone doing that on the internet.
    No , nothing at all wrong with that, but you guys seem to think there IS something wrong with making yourself known like I do, did I do something wrong at any point?.........I&#39;ve been acused of several things, nothing new there everyone seems to want a pop at sometime, well fuck it, I could&#39;nt really give a fuck what any of you think, I choose what I post, if it&#39;s edited or deleted then thats a mods problem not mine, in other words I&#39;m fucked off so bollocks to the fucking lot of you.

Fuck you all, fuck you very much, have a nice fucking day [/b][/quote]
    Hey JONNO love the new sig

cya m8 and fuck everybody that has a prob with it
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Jonno, I&#39;ve said many times before I&#39;ll post my pic as soon as somebody buys me a camera I&#39;m not scared, I&#39;m sexy But you&#39;ll all just have to wonder until somebody buys me one

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+7 January 2004 - 23:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 7 January 2004 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_faceman@7 January 2004 - 23:46

There isn&#39;t one lie amongst that, but i am witholding a lot about myself. There is no problem with anyone doing that on the internet.
    No , nothing at all wrong with that, but you guys seem to think there IS something wrong with making yourself known like I do, did I do something wrong at any point?.........I&#39;ve been acused of several things, nothing new there everyone seems to want a pop at sometime, well fuck it, I could&#39;nt really give a fuck what any of you think, I choose what I post, if it&#39;s edited or deleted then thats a mods problem not mine, in other words I&#39;m fucked off so bollocks to the fucking lot of you.

Fuck you all, fuck you very much, have a nice fucking day [/b][/quote]
    i don&#39;t mind at all, you put yourself out there and because you&#39;re one of the few that do, u have to expect to come in for a bit of stick, it&#39;s not like we edited pics in a really harsh way. so i made you glow white..... it&#39;s not exactly the worst thing i&#39;ve seen someone do to you on this forum. i&#39;ve never called you names or anything like that.

i don&#39;t think it&#39;s wrong that you are totally open about yourself on here, i was just explaining why a lot of people aren&#39;t so open, and do in fact hold back quite a bit. it&#39;s not because we are liars, it&#39;s not because we are scared, it&#39;s because we choose not to, the same way you choose to let it all hang out.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@8 January 2004 - 00:13
    I&#39;ll post my pic as soon as somebody buys me a camera I&#39;m not scared, I&#39;m sexy
    /me puts first dibs on Bo.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #37
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Inf..........This thread started, I had a different sig

@Faceman..........I don&#39;t really give a fuck what you edited, you really think I care about an EDITED pic???..........You&#39;re talking to a man that knows photoshop inside out and faked thousands of pics, but when you say about getting stick, yes I can handle and expect that, nothing wrong with banter, but then some people go and get personal, something I have never done and have never agreed with.
    You can all call me childish which no doubt you will, again I don&#39;t give a fuck, but I strongly dissagree to taking the piss out of someone for something they cannot help, a fat guy, someone with glasses, someone whos spotty or in this case someone who&#39;s very pale in skin colour.
    Sorry but if you have ever had a 1st degree burn with an open wound for weeks on end then you will know why I don&#39;t expose my body to the sun, 2nd degree burns covering your chest and back for 30 mins in the sun, 1st degree (open wound) burns along your legs and feet for an hour in the sun&#33;&#33;

Try it, I fucking dare you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by lilmiss+8 January 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 8 January 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Proper Bo@ I tell thee,8 January 2004 - 00:13
    I&#39;ll post my pic as soon as somebody buys me a camera &nbsp; I&#39;m not scared, I&#39;m sexy
    /me puts first dibs on Bo. [/b][/quote]
    No no no, no pregnant lassies&#33; You said something about not being able to have nuts in your mou....i&#39;ll stop there

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #39
    LMAO @ the pics,

Nice sig @ Jonno

blahblahblah @ at how this thread managed to get so serious

and OK - I&#39;ll be open now - My real life name is Samsamsam, I added a Sam to hide behind

regardl;ess = 111111111x111111111=

10. Lounge   -   #40
    over-reacting much?

you can&#39;t tell from those pics you posted that there has been any burn trauma, so apologies for that. i am sorry that it now causes you to avoid the sun, which i can understand.

but, not knowing that, there isn&#39;t really anything that bad about saying, hey man, you&#39;re a bit pale, get the sunshine on you&#33; not that many people have had serious burns, so it&#39;s not bad to assume that it&#39;s just cos you&#39;re a bit of a naturally pale bloke.

the pics weren&#39;t made to make you look albino or anything, just exaggerating the fact that you lacked a tan.

now calm down before u go red another way, with high blood pressure.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast