Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonno's New Sig?

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

what about this?
    how do you explain blatant infringement of my copyright?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

omfg!! that is so funny

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    hate to burst ya bubble but its abit oversized for his sig

4. Lounge   -   #14
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    PMSL @ SD you're getting... erm... good with MS Paint is it?

@ Jonno - you're definitely sexy in your sig (well all the time for that matter)... and I knew that was from Sweet Child

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ok fine

But I say this, at least I'm not afraid to show people what I look like, I don't hide behind a false name

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@7 January 2004 - 22:31
    Ok fine

But I say this, at least I'm not afraid to show people what I look like, I don't hide behind a false name

Jonno B)
    what do you mean fake interweb personality kid?
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    People who can take the piss but don&#39;t have the bottle to show their face, there&#39;s everything of me on the internet, from my sig here, to naked pics, to my address.

Just seems a bit wuss like to me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@7 January 2004 - 22:37
    People who can take the piss but don&#39;t have the bottle to show their face, there&#39;s everything of me on the internet, from my sig here, to naked pics, to my address.

Just seems a bit wuss like to me

Jonno B)
    opening yourself to scrutiny doesn&#39;t make you brave. it just makes you stupid. the internet is not the safest medium in the world.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    for a balding, aging fat bloke, that Pete sure does know his stuff. It&#39;s not big and it&#39;s not clever to expose everything about yourself on the inter-sweat.

Now, making pics of people while hiding behind your username - THAT is big and clever.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    @SD/PW......I never said it made me brave, I said it makes me honest.

And scrutiny is something that I have got used to, every body tells everybody else how to and what to do, but when you turn round and say "You have a go and show me then" they go quiet.........why is that?

Jonno B)

Edit: @Faceman/Nikki Chapman was&#39;nt it?.......So being honest so people know who you are is wrong?.........Much better to say you&#39;re Angela aged 16, when you&#39;re actually Roger aged 59?

Edit 2: Another thing, you said about Micheal Jackson, I remember him saying "I made my skin white because I wanted to, why is it that white people want to make their skin dark?.........They go thru pain and risk skin cancer to make their skin as dark as possible yet ridicule me for doing the exact same thing"
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast