Thread: Age Of Mythology

I've installed the MYTH rip of AOM but there is no text in the menu drop downs. I've reinstalled a few times but its still the same. Has anyone else got this problem and can it be fixed ? cheers.

2. Games   -   #2
    I too installed the myth rip of AOM but had no problems with text but did hav problems with the game though .... rubbish rip I fink!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by davinda@27 February 2003 - 13:47
    I've installed the MYTH rip of AOM but there is no text in the menu drop downs. I've reinstalled a few times but its still the same. Has anyone else got this problem and can it be fixed ? cheers.
    tat version of rip requires u to have Windows XP installed...
    i had the same problem when i was using Windows ME.
    u could solve the problem by either getting other versions of the game rip or upgrade to Windows XP.
    i've seen a patch somewhere which could fix the problem, but i dun have the links though. u could try searching around.
    hope that helps.

4. Games   -   #4
    Thanks, yes I am using ME, bit duff of myth to limit it to XP though, I wont buy their stuff anymore.

5. Games   -   #5
    I had the same problem so i dl'ed a patch, and now works fine.. but i don't remember where i found it, sorry....

6. Games   -   #6
    Great help, thanks.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    well, since noone knows where to get the patch, just go download the ISO and burn it. I did that and it works so much better now, lol, and the mission cutscenes have their subtitles too, hehehe

8. Games   -   #8
    TRshady
    whats the system requiremtns for the game?

9. Games   -   #9
    Hit wiel run on pracktickley aneeting.