Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What A Joke

TheRatt
    I recently ran across the eMule file sharing program and figured I would try it. What piece of crap!!!! It's almost as bad as ShareaZaa. It can find files when I search, but never finds a source. If it does find a source it only downloads a little bit and then stops, just like Shareaza. I thought Shareaza was the biggest joke for filesharing I mean who wants to wait two frickin weaks for a download. And that's probably being generous. I have been trying to use both Shareazaa and eMule for about 3 months now and have probably only finished 10 downloads.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Bye. Go back to FT. Don't let the door hit u in the ass on the way out.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Lets just say that Emule has lots of sources, but it ain't good for those who have low patience. Sometimes you might get lucky, sometimes you don't(well when it comes to getting things like right now)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    your probalby behind a router or firewall and emule is kind of on the slow side of p2p programs but it has alot of files but if you want those files you have to get overnet and for shareza its only great for using torrents for it off of suprnova.org

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by guit_steel@7 January 2004 - 16:26
    Bye. Go back to FT. Don't let the door hit u in the ass on the way out. 
    amen
    this is a help forum, not a freakin flame fest
    dont like the program, dont use it
    maybe you should ask for some advice on how to use it,
    instead of bashing a tried and proven p2p app

or like guit said, go back to FT and d/l all the corruption you want

1st post and hes already made friends
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    eMule is great. Good speeds, stable and it doesn't suffer as much from things like fake / mislabeled files, screechy MP3's, viruses that are common on the FT network. However if its not for you, you could also try Overnet which has access to the emule network and address some of the speed problems some people experience with eMule itself (there are lite versions or Overnet posted in this forum for download)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheRatt@8 January 2004 - 00:13
    I recently ran across the eMule file sharing program and figured I would try it. What piece of crap!!!! It's almost as bad as ShareaZaa. It can find files when I search, but never finds a source.
    the ed2k network is the 2nd largest for a reason. it isn't a piece of crap. don't use the search engine. use verified sites like sharereactor, download 30 files, upload at 80% capacity and let it run for a long time. while you are sleeping, at school or work. i have downloaded as much as 4 GB in 18 hours on a 1500/512 connection. i only run it overnight now and i usually complete 3 of my 30 downloads each night.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I recently ran across the eMule file sharing program and figured I would try it. What piece of crap!!!! It's almost as bad as ShareaZaa. It can find files when I search, but never finds a source. If it does find a source it only downloads a little bit and then stops, just like Shareaza. I thought Shareaza was the biggest joke for filesharing I mean who wants to wait two frickin weaks for a download. And that's probably being generous. I have been trying to use both Shareazaa and eMule for about 3 months now and have probably only finished 10 downloads.
    Emule is awesome so stfu.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    eMule is a lot faster on my XP than is was on my 98. then i switched from 98 to 2000 and im getting the same speeds i had on XP.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by TheRatt@7 January 2004 - 16:13
    I mean who wants to wait two frickin weaks for a download. And that's probably being generous.
    2.8 gig d/l in just about 36 hrs
    no corruption

FT, maybe youll get that in under a day, maybe
    but how good is the file gonna be?
    packed with a virus?
    so corrupted you cant extract it?

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast