Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Cards

I'm looking at video cards, and in most of the requirements, they don't mention Windows 98 SE. Will it not work with the cards? I personally hate XP, and don't want to give up 98.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    it will work

*note to self* someones gonna die if this is a 10page thread *note to self*

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    have you try 2000? but you shouldnt worry about the hardware, it should work.

*note to self* someones gonna die if this is a 10page thread *note to self*
    this coming out of somebody who started a 6 page gfx thread....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@7 January 2004 - 19:44
    this coming out of somebody who started a 6 page gfx thread....
    ok. lets get one thing straight ur a n00b, when ur on this board for like 4months, u can starting flaming, untill then stfu bout it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    no it dosnt matter you've been on the board to point something out....and i am not a "noob" you go flaming at ppl for starting gfx thread while you yourself started 2 5-6 page thread about gfx card....and most of the post in that trhead are from you bumping the topic up

oh and btw, just cuz you've been here longer than i have, have more stars than i do, that dont mean shit....if you dont know shit about computer....those 5 stars aint gonna help you

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Ok, lets get one thing straight.

It seems to me that the only way it could get to a 6 page thread is by starting with those kind of comments. And it has nothing to do with how long you're on the board. Just stop with those comments.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    no if you go back looking at the thread it was mostly him bumping up the topic becuz nobody answer....

and what comment?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so much anger in this world. (sigh) lol. i've been here longer than both of u, and i still say noob things sometimes, rite vb? lol. actually, i don't act noobish a lot anymore. but i stll have lots of stuf to learn. both of u should just stfu! lol

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    wtf abu lol, ive been here longer than u, you prolly have most posts but look at the dates

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    wouldnt it be nice if the world was peaceful?....no anger, no violent, no foul langugue?.......hmmm no....that be kinda boring actually....abu, much respect to you, but you do say a lot of weird things....lol j/k....you and your "carnival rides" computer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast