Thread: Looking 4 Sis Files And Java Games

Poster
    i don't no if any 1 here no's anything about moble phones but ive got a sony p800 and im looking for some software for it.. im looking for sis files and java games can any1 help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by foot loose@7 January 2004 - 20:49
    i don't no if any 1 here no's anything about moble phones but ive got a sony p800 and im looking for some software for it..  im looking for sis files and java games can any1 help 
    http://www.tagtag.com/
    Just go there and download any java games you want or ringtones or pictures or screensavers and get whatever you want for free. You can even set up your own wap enabled site for free and offer the same type of downloads.

I've never done the wap enabled site so don't quote me on that, but ringtones, games ( which I rarely play, I just download because they are free. Females do not have the desire to game on mobile phones or anything else for that matter, unlike males that have this.............. Oh I have to have at least a 256 graphics card to game on anything type tendacy.

P.s.

your phone has to be able to get on the net. (Wap Enabled)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks

i will dl the files i want and tranfer the file off of my pc onto my moblie via infared

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by foot loose@8 January 2004 - 05:35
    thanks

i will dl the files i want and tranfer the file off of my pc onto my moblie via infared
    That should do err. B)