Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Sum F*(#ing Help

Poster
    man is this part of the game messed up or what? race 95+
    anyone would think the 'easy' setting was friggen ULTIMATE TITANIUM EXTRODINARILy HARDEST.

but seriously the game is messed up. once i get close to the lead they just dont let me thru. does ne1 have ne tips on this. its sucks!! 6 laps, and i havent even won a single lap b4. i played the whole game on medium up until a few stages ago, but now its just ridiculous.

MY CAR IS THE SKYLINE everything turb out. maxed out etc. but i still get kaned?! is there a way i can build up my speed? handling? etc

:helpsmile:

sorry bout posting alot of NFSU stuff lately. this is the last one

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I have beat the game with every race on medium so

Is it that one with I think a guy with a name that starts with a "K"...Kar...kirk...something like that I think. That was hard...

Just keep racing as hard as you can. Eventually something will happen and you will cruise by (That is what happend for me). Gotta keep trying.

Every single race I did, if I couldn't beat, I didn't step away from the computer untill I did. I never once backed out if I picked normal or hard...I continued to hit "restart race" untill I won.

That is why I am the Drift, Drag, Circuit, Sprint King, so STFU!

Heh just kidding about the "STFU" part .

...But I'm still the king...

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    well thank you captain obvious. lol

jk about the captain obvious part.

yes. i just finished playing it for the 50th time. do you know how gay it is to race around the same course 6 times, and come second every FUKCing time. (that typo was on purpose lol) . damn

4. Games   -   #4
    The best way to win them type of races is to play dirty.

When ever you have the chance, push them against the wall and they will crash, when you are behind them you get faster and when you can, go infront of them and if its possible keep checking your mirror and block them.

Also, memorise the course and take every single shortcut you can.

Another thing that helps, put the turbo down to level 2 (or one wichever is better for you) and believe me it helps alot because your car doesnt loose it when your exiting a turn and you get better traction.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    ok guyz i just wanna express the feelings that im having right now.

Mtha&* FUC*(#@ SON OF a Bi#*(# stupi( (#FucK389 USELESS #* FAG() U

...phewww. i had to let that out.

i Had the most PERFECT RACE ever eveR!!!!! and on the 6th lap (which in my mind was the best lap outta all of them) he over took me when i was going flat tack on the final stretch.

WTF! is up with this level. i won every single lap and in the final lap he over took me outta nowhere.

but hey thanx for giving me sum ideas. im going to get nasty now.

ill keep ya posted, when i finally beat the prick

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster

thats my car, so im wondering what could be wrong with it. if its getting chopped by a loser called Kirk (i think, lol)

note: the specs circled in red.

and this is the race im trying to complete.

note i only could fit him in just..., and because my car is just too cool. lol

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    My car is better . Maybe I'll find a image hosting site and show ya later. Though the screen shot will have the menu sort of in the way...Since I beat it, I can't go into customize or anything in campaign mode...of course I could always just create an exact replica in the non-campaign mode car customization...

To be clear, there is no way I can take a screen of my car because of the menus in my way, i can however, click another menu and make it push the other one outta the way, and look for a clear opening and take the shot..

My car is better than yours!

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    My car is better 
    dont ya just luv it when ppl talk up themselves. i was trying to show u guyz if my car had enough "oomph" to beat the dude on stage 95!?

oh well.

9. Games   -   #9
    i guess u guys enjoy the frustrations and keep playing until it lets you pass it. For those who don't know, U can use a cheat trainer and pass any stage easily. Enjoy.

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    What i want is that cheat where if any card crashes with you they get blown to pieces

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast