Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Someone Try And Help Me!

Poster
    a few days ago i went to microsoft and updated with the IE service pack update and am running windows 98. now whenever i launch IE to try to connect to any web page i get the cannot find server error page. i tried uninstalling the update but still cant access any web pages. i can still connect to the web and am using the forum option from k++ to try and get help. i though maybe i could try and find a different browser option on k++ but noone seems to have them shared. i need serious help!!!
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    MORE BROWSERS

dont need kazaa for a browser d/l, it'd just be corrupted anyway
    plenty of free browsers out there
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i appreciate it but i cant access any other internet content using internet explorer which is the only thing i have. everytime i try to access a webpage it just progresses very slowly until it finally errors out
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    myIE2
    Search for MyIE2. People should have it, but it would probably be better if you can get to another computer and maybe put something on a disk.

This direct link may work
    That's a regular weblink though... just in case.

You can always search for Mozilla, firebird, avant browser, opera, ect.

Hmmm.. something else came to mind. Did you install a driver update. I've seen Microsoft give out the wrong drivers for modems for example and it cause disaster.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    check though the options tabs and make sure you have not got any proxies selected and that the settings are all fine.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    im pretty sure i got a few browsers backed up on disc
    (myie2, opera, avant, etc.) if you still get email i could send ya one?
    just know that NAV is gonna scan my out-going,
    and you make sure you scan your incoming,
    dont want nobody screamin about passin viruses or nothin
    post back or pm, whatever if you still need one

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    thanks for everyones input but i still cant find anyone sharing any browsers. i wish i could still get email but still cant. i am checking here at work and going to try their support resolution as what possibly could be the source since this most defintly happened when i installed their update.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    i was checking things out on google and came across this reviewsat download.com and i think i may be SOL.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    If you go to the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel and find IE, there should be an option to repair (or install missing files) somewhere on there.

As an alternative, I can&#39;t stress enough how much Mozilla means to me. It&#39;s a fantastic browser I seriously recommend.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    you using klite or emule/
    let me know, and ill hash the browser,
    see if you can dl it that way....

oops :"> , just re-read the 1st post
    klite hash comin up............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast