Thread: Sending E-mails In Html Format

Hi, how do i send e-mails in html format? i have tried sending myself an e-mail using my hotmail acount but most of the images dont load....any suggestions?

Thanks

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Try turning on the tool bar. (it in the drop down menu)

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    What email client are you using?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Am sending...well tryin lol..to send the e-mails using Hotmail.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Hotmail sends e-mails as plain text (doesn&#39;t parse HTML).

You might want to use another e-mail client, like Mozilla Thunderbird, which would allow you to send e-mails in other formats like HTML.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    When did hotmail have an email client. I think you might mean Outlook Express? using hotmail as pop & smtp service?

It works at my end using OE
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Hotmail doesn&#39;t have an e-mail client. But you can configure Mozilla Thunderbird to read Hotmail (Mozilla Thunderbird is an e-mail client). I guess you can also use Outlook but Thunderbird&#39;s way better...

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@9 January 2004 - 16:22
    Hotmail doesn&#39;t have an e-mail client. But you can configure Mozilla Thunderbird to read Hotmail (Mozilla Thunderbird is an e-mail client). I guess you can also use Outlook but Thunderbird&#39;s way better...
    I use Thunderbird as well. Its much more secured than OE. (but sitll needs more development)

But I wanted to know what email client he is using so I know the problems that might occur while doing in html.
    Html can be done in most email clients so it should work.