Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kmd Lite 2.6

Poster
    Originally posted by Error403@9 January 2004 - 15:34
    Additionally it provides an installscript which can turn it in a fully functional build like the old Kazaa Lite versions were.
    Are you saying i could have something like Kazaa lite k++ 2.6?
    If not,which features would be missing(from kazaa lite k++ 2.4.3)?

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by marke@9 January 2004 - 11:28
    What's khancer.exe?
    like klextensions in k++ 2.4.x, its made by FTFakes, and is made (illegaly) avalible by Error403

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    still no answer to my question above...

tralalala

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    hay lite!
    your K-Lite needs it too?

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by marke@9 January 2004 - 16:48
    hay lite!
    yes, but it is made by us and it says in our terms its illegal to use, FTFakes makes it especially for out package (K-lite v2.6&#33

@ tralalala, its a issue of khancer, it will be sorted soon, the options will come quickest to K-lite, but give us a while, some of the options will take time

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by Lite+9 January 2004 - 15:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 9 January 2004 - 15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-marke@9 January 2004 - 16:48
    hay lite&#33;
    yes, but it is made by us and it says in our terms its illegal to use, FTFakes makes it especially for out package (K-lite v2.6&#33

@ tralalala, its a issue of khancer, it will be sorted soon, the options will come quickest to K-lite, but give us a while, some of the options will take time [/b][/quote]
    Can you explain exactly why it&#39;s not legal to use start.exe in another release?
    Did you ever get permission from Sharman Networks to make your own clean version? So I don&#39;t know why you are concerned.
    I say just let everybody collaborate to make a good version.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+9 January 2004 - 18:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 &#064; 9 January 2004 - 18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lite@9 January 2004 - 15:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-marke
    @9 January 2004 - 16:48
    hay lite&#33;

@ tralalala, its a issue of khancer, it will be sorted soon, the options will come quickest to K-lite, but give us a while, some of the options will take time
    Can you explain exactly why it&#39;s not legal to use start.exe in another release?
    Did you ever get permission from Sharman Networks to make your own clean version? So I don&#39;t know why you are concerned.
    I say just let everybody collaborate to make a good version. [/b][/quote]
    doesnt say anything in the KMD terms to make it there way

Edit: to clarify

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@9 January 2004 - 11:37
    Did you ever get permission from Sharman Networks to make your own clean version?&nbsp; So I don&#39;t know why you are concerned.
    I say just let everybody collaborate to make a good version.&nbsp;
    well i think what makes it illegal for Error403 is FTFakes made it for K-Lite 2.6, not for it to be distributed with error&#39;s version

and Sharman can&#39;t say shit neither version includes Kazaa.exe or Magnet.exe

@Error403, i still think you suck , why run around trying to steal the spot light with Clean KMD & KMD Lite?, why not just help some how with K-Lite?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by nsane@9 January 2004 - 20:57
    well i think what makes it illegal for Error403 is FTFakes made it for K-Lite 2.6, not for it to be distributed with error&#39;s version

and Sharman can&#39;t say shit neither version includes Kazaa.exe or Magnet.exe

@Error403, i still think you suck , why run around trying to steal the spot light with Clean KMD & KMD Lite?, why not just help some how with K-Lite?
    KMD Lite does NOT include khancer.exe. So fuck you.

And some of my ideas already have been copied to K-Lite build.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Error403,

I&#39;m intrigued by KMD Lite 2.6rc2 and want to try it. Just to be clear, do I install Kmd Lite 2.6rc2 then the Installscript to get full function?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast