Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worms 3d File Is 62.4mb In Size?

Lick My Lovepump
    You need to download every single file. They are probably 14.3 MB in size.

And its a.. 186 mb rip? 186/14 = about 13 files?

2. Games   -   #12
    im not THAT stupid

its a 82.4mb rip

there are 30 files going from:

mytw3d01.gif

up to

mytw3d30.gif

the reason there gif is cause i think its the only way the person could get them uploaded.

and hit and run is a 179mb rip

there are 65 files

going from:

clsshr01.gif
    >>>
    clsshr65.gif

3. Games   -   #13
    Lick My Lovepump
    Sorry, it is 80 mb you're right. I was thinking of an NFSU rip.

Well, a good piece of advice is not to trust warez sites. Did it come with a .sfv file? That will tell you the exact filenames you should rename them to.

4. Games   -   #14
    its not a warez site that is hosting these files. its a normal site that is hosting them using anti leech and thats why they had to b named .gif. can i give the website to it but without directly linking it. i cant remember what the rules say?

cwctv PMed me the site giving me instrutions and i followed them perfectly but i still get that thing. i must b missing something.

(btw he PMed me the instructions ages ago so i have been trying that way the whole time)

EDIT: no nothing else apart from those 30 files i can extract those fine and i get the .nfo and the myth installer and a few things and thats where it goes wrong trhe myth installer looks for the file .00 which i cant find or get from the site.

i tried doing it manually but that didnt work either.

5. Games   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 January 2004 - 01:01
    its not a warez site that is hosting these files. its a normal site that is hosting them using anti leech and thats why they had to b named .gif. can i give the website to it but without directly linking it. i cant remember what the rules say?

cwctv PMed me the site giving me instrutions and i followed them perfectly but i still get that thing. i must b missing something.

(btw he PMed me the instructions ages ago so i have been trying that way the whole time)

EDIT: no nothing else apart from those 30 files i can extract those fine and i get the .nfo and the myth installer and a few things and thats where it goes wrong trhe myth installer looks for the file .00 which i cant find or get from the site.

i tried doing it manually but that didnt work either.
    Are you really sure you have renamed them properly?

Like you said they were .gifs, you need to rename them as .001 or whatever they need to be.

6. Games   -   #16
    [Links to warez sites are not allowed]

all it says that i dont understand is

Simpsons Hit & Run (CLASS)
    Files : 65
    Total size : 179MB

[Download]
    * Rename to .zip

and

Worms 3D (MYTH)
    Files : 30
    Total size : 82.4MB

[Download]
    * Rename to .zip

that bit. do i hav to rename every file to .zip

but i thought they came as .01 usually rared but this in pic format but u cant open them but i can extract them okay.
    just the myth installer dont find that one file and its needed cause it dont work otherwise.

7. Games   -   #17
    Lick My Lovepump
    If it says "rename to .zip" clearly in bold letters I think it will need to be renamed to .zip

8. Games   -   #18
    yeah i put that in bold letters!

but do i rename everyfile to zip cause iv never seen a game with 30 different files all zipped. shouldnt they be .01 and .02 and stuff or just one giant zip?

why cant piracy b legal then i could call up sega and ask them why it aint working

9. Games   -   #19
    Lick My Lovepump
    Rename them all to .zip!
    Thats what it says. I really don't understand how you can put in bold the part that you haven't actually followed yet

10. Games   -   #20
    yeah well...i didnt understand it. its confusing. but to b honest hav u eva seen a myth game that came as 30 .gif files and u hav to rename all to .zip?

and a class game as well with hit and run!

i mean (8)whats wrong with the world mama, everybody acting like they aint got no mama's(8)

EDIT: and when i extract all those mo-foin' .gif fil;es the myth installer comes out fine and runs fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast