Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worms 3d File Is 62.4mb In Size?

i just downloaded what said was worms 3D and it says that it is an iso file although it is showing only .exe extension.

when i goto the properties of the file there is 6 tabs, i cant seem to extract it, about a year ago i had a similar file but i cant remember how i resolved it although i did at the time.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanx

UPDATE= Just been lookin at the release on Emule and it is actually on 2 cds, so i dont know what i downloaded from Kazaa...... i wish kazaa had Emule quality and content. That would be so f******** COOL!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    To the best of my knowledge, an iso file would not be an .exe Be careful, It's a tarp!

3. Games   -   #3
    hi

my worms 3d was 2 cd's so if its of kazaa its prolly a fake

first of make sure it aint infected with a virus then rename it from exe to .iso then use something like daemon tools to mount it or win iso to extract it (thats if it is an iso) if they dont work then i dunno

hope this helps

4. Games   -   #4
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    real rip is 81mb

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    That is correct on KaZaa it works out at 82.6 megs I know I have passed it around to alot of users now works great and expands to somewhere around 700 megs if I recall,haven't got it loaded now.
    PMing you about a site to go and get it from stuff KaZaa you'll get it at a real fast speed too.

6. Games   -   #6
    --Spam--
    How do they compress a file that much?

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by --Spam--@9 January 2004 - 19:43
    How do they compress a file that much?
    I believe they mostly use a program called "UHARC."

I have no idea how it does it so much.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Your right Mad Cat its UHARC and I once had one that had a 15 meg to 1 ie a 90 meg file became 1350 knocked a big hole in my hard drive at the time.

http://www.dragoonhome.de/uharc_ov.htm

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by cwctv@9 January 2004 - 23:50
    Your right Mad Cat its UHARC and I once had one that had a 15 meg to 1 ie a 90 meg file became 1350 knocked a big hole in my hard drive at the time.

http://www.dragoonhome.de/uharc_ov.htm
    Its a pretty damn powerful program in the right hands.

10. Games   -   #10
    um okay kinda off topic but. i went to that website that cwctv gave me ages ago (thnx for that btw) and i download all of the files for worms and i click extract here on the file that ended with .01 and it wa sokay i read all the .nfo and everything and clicked the myth installer selected my directory path and it sed it couldnt open the file whateveritwascalled.00 and i didnt get one of those. i went back to the site and there wasnt one of thoose files to downl;oad. i tried to then get the class rip of hit and run. the same happened.

i think im just being unbelievably stupid so could some point out my cock up.

thnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast