Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Or Ps2

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@9 January 2004 - 04:02
    edit: ps2 has games that are suitable for children-teens, xbox is more into the teen-mature genre. but seriously, i don't care if ps2 has more games, xbox has games that make ps2 games look pathetic (and not just the crappy ps2 games, the good ones).
    I dunno so much. I feel like xbox games are like a beta release to the PC ports.
    Its great to say that a game came out on (insert console here) but by the time it reaches another format most the bugs/glitches are ironed out and gameplay is improved.

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Livy

Get a PS2 for their exclusive games
    Get a Xbox for games that appear on BOTH systems and it's exclusives.
    ---the same game on PS2 and Xbox is better on Xbox
    ---Xbox has better multiplayer all around
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    At last : The games make the system

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    great, another ps2 vs xbox thread.

but it depends on your taste in games....if you like rpg , get a ps2, if you like fps or real tiem rpg, get a xbox. if you like mario games, go jump off a bridge.

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by namzuf9@8 January 2004 - 14:53
    google PS2 Reality
    Well if you invest the HD and chip for XBOX then you can actually just upload a game right to the HD. You can also even run PSX and NES games on it with emu and even some PS2 games. Thing is I bought a PS2 which I was going to chip and then found out all the drawbacks of the V9 and took it back
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST&f=2...t=0#entry755133

Truth is comparing PS2 too XBOX is like comparing a toy too a computer. Only drawback is you may be in around $400 for it loaded. Look at this site
    http://www.premodded.com/catalog/product_i...&products_id=29
    Notice all the SOFTWARE it comes with, how can PS2 compete with that. PS2 has a nicer controller and more titles but is truly a money pit. Though some may say all consoles are a money pit compared to the right computer. There even is some heavy work going on at the moment to even make an emu for XBOX...

6. Games   -   #16
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i have a xbox and it aint that great i mean all the games that pretty much go on xbox eventually comes to PC such as Halo and KOTOR... both super good games

7. Games   -   #17
    i vote super ps2

8. Games   -   #18
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i wouldnt really have alot of games for it, just a select few games a like, it was also for its portability, as a media player and a computer that i liked the xbox, i was just wanting to hear what the ps2 side had, i knew iut had a media player, but the xbox looked easyer to chip and mod etc. itll prob be a month before i get it if i do, ill just have a looka round the net see what can be done, and how easy.

9. Games   -   #19
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@9 January 2004 - 12:37
    i vote super ps2

You should wait for a PSX.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    what?

but when selecting consoles, forget about the system spec, how many games it has. it all depends on the # of games that you would actually buy/download for that consoles....ppl can say that the ps2 have tons of games, but you' arent going to play them all so....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast