Thread: Enhancers And Accelerators?

do these actually work i have downloaded one or two with not much luck trying to download ROTK and i keep getting 5kbs speeds are these tools any good if so any recommendations??

Cheers

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    yes the thrid party ones u can get from Download.com are very very helpful if u have old crappy KazaaMediaDesktop (very very bad person if u do ) if u are using KLiteK++ then the accelerator is again very helpful.

like i say, if u are using KMD and not KLite, switch to Klite, but if u are adament of using KMD, get the MSFK accelerator. it only has 30 .exe initiations so use them wisely.

good luck

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cheers for that i am using klite do any of them on download.com work on this?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by dannymccann88@8 January 2004 - 18:18

get the MSFK accelerator. it only has 30 .exe initiations so use them wisely.

does this work for clean kmd?

and if so where can i get it from? whats it full name pls? and hash if poss
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    the link above for that program doesnt seem to work with klite, well not for me anyways

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    All versions of Kazaa Lite include a FREE accelerator. They all basically work the same way, so there is no need to use others.

All they do is send a message to the program that it should search for additional sources for a file. In theory extra sources could speed up a download. But these accelerators should have been named differently, since they are not really accelerators.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    My favorite accelerator:

Kazaa Speedup Pro
    Code:
    http://www.openwares.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=&func=fileinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=13

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+8 January 2004 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy @ 8 January 2004 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dannymccann88@8 January 2004 - 18:18

get the MSFK accelerator. it only has 30 .exe initiations so use them wisely.

does this work for clean kmd?

and if so where can i get it from? whats it full name pls? and hash if poss [/b][/quote]
    this is rubbish. I downloaded it and used it on clean kmd 2.4.4 and it stalled it then stop it working.

Would advise anyone not to use this.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by ratman316@8 January 2004 - 18:49
    do these actually work i have downloaded one or two with not much luck trying to download ROTK and i keep getting 5kbs speeds are these tools any good if so any recommendations??

Cheers
    your downloadspeeds have nothing to do with the accelerators.
    First of all your speed depends on, the number of sources available.
    Even if you have a lot of available sources,this still isn&#39;t a guarantee that you will get good speeds.It all depends on what kind of interntet connection you have and what the sources have.Also try jumping supernodes,it really helps when you find a good one.And if your speeds are still going slow,you&#39;ll just have to learn and live with that.

Another,maybe obvious,tip is to use verifieds for the stuff you dl.
    I&#39;m not saying this will guarantee good speeds all the time,but the majority of verified dl&#39;s I had always went at very good speeds.

Of the record:I just finished dl&#39;ing "Head of State" at an amazing speed of 260kb/s (one source only)

I&#39;m sorry but I just had to mention that