Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help

ok i just downloaded nfsu off mirc, and was wondering what i need to do now to get the game working. btw its a .tar file.

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Open it with WinRAR and then burn or mount the bins and cues.

3. Games   -   #3
    so i have to download bins and cues also?

4. Games   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    No, those will be inside the .tar file.

5. Games   -   #5
    sorry im a noob. i have been reading up on some tutorials trying to figure out how to do this. do i burn the .bin and .cue files on a blank cd or what

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Yes, you can burn them onto a blank CD or mount them virtually using Alcohol 120% or Daemon tools. Look at the newbies guide at the top of this page, and for others in Softwareworld. I believe Wizzandabe made a guide to using Alcohol 120%.

EDIT: You can also use any other programs that support burning CD images, like Nero Burning ROM.

7. Games   -   #7
    it doesnt say how to do it virtually, so do i burn the whole .tar file, if not how do i find the .bin .cue

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    did you not read any of the post above telling you to use winrar to unzip the file to a bin and cue?

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by TURBO NX R1@8 January 2004 - 22:18
    it doesnt say how to do it virtually, so do i burn the whole .tar file, if not how do i find the .bin .cue
    Right heres a guide on what you need to do.

1. Download WinRAR from here

2. Open the .tar file with WinRAR. If it doesn't associate the .tar with WinRAR automatically right click the .tar file and select "Open With," then click "Choose Program..." Scroll down the list and double click WinRAR, or click "Browse..." and find the main .exe file for WinRAR in your WinRAR folder. They should be a .bin and a .cue file for each CD you will need to burn.

3. WinRAR will load up. Drag the files shown in the window into a folder, or extract them to a folder.

4. Load up a CD burning software package like Nero. Select a burn CD image option. Go to the folder where you put the files that came from the .tar file. Select the first .cue file to burn the first CD. Do the same for the next CD.

5. You are done. Install the game.

6. When you have installed the game, go to a "Crack" folder on one of the CDs. Copy over this .exe to where the normal game .exe is placed.

7. Play!

If you don't want to use up CDs burning game, look in Softwareworld for Wizzandabe's Alcohol 120% Tutorial. Go to the section about "Mounting" CDs.

10. Games   -   #10
    i cant find the bin and cues

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast