Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Downloaded 1.2 Gb But Uploaded 3.9 Gb...

Double Agent
    it's not about what's fair what's not

you take from the great river and the great river taketh from u

This is what file sharing is all about it's not about you dl'ed more or u ul'ed more

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by Mobas@12 January 2004 - 07:23
    Actually the real leeches on Bittorrent are the ones that use the Dialup/isdn trick (I obviously didn't), and they take more then what they give, and don't even bother to reseed afterwords. The worst part about that is that some of them have really fast connections (T1 or better), and can spare the upload bandwidth... but don't.
    I use that same trick myself if the truth be told, as it sometimes lags out my download speed if i leave everything on "unlimited".But I always make sure that after my torrents finished downloading that I turn it back to "unlimited" so that the speed increases for the rest of the peers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@11 January 2004 - 16:47
    I use that same trick myself if the truth be told, as it sometimes lags out my download speed if i leave everything on "unlimited".But I always make sure that after my torrents finished downloading that I turn it back to "unlimited" so that the speed increases for the rest of the peers.
    The speed would increase for the rest of the peers all the while your on the torrent if yuo did not use the "trick"

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    But You Wouldnt Get The File. You Download At 70KB/s And Get The File In 2 Hours Then For The 6 Hour It Wouldve Took If You Didn't Use The Trick You Can Upload At Full Speed While You Watch Your Newly Downloaded Movie...It's Perfectly Fair

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Just share m8... If you don't upload others can't download and so on... If they don't share, you can't download.... So please keep uploading... It's best for everybody...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12