Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pound And Dollar

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Samurai@10 January 2004 - 23:31
    I think a holiday is in question... anyone have any good ideas where's decent in the US?
    do it before the visa waiver program expires or we will fingerprint you photograph you and probably do a full body cavity search

(ps THIS IS JOKING !!!!!!&#33

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+11 January 2004 - 01:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 11 January 2004 - 01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@10 January 2004 - 23:31
    I think a holiday is in question... anyone have any good ideas where&#39;s decent in the US?
    do it before the visa waiver program expires or we will fingerprint you photograph you and probably do a full body cavity search

(ps THIS IS JOKING &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 [/b][/quote]
    Good point

I personally would not visit the USA whilst the entry requirements are so Draconian.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    the english pound is almost worth twice the amount of the us dollar

and by the end of the year it might be worth more ( the pound that is
    This is probably why my TV providor
    has cancelled Euronews and BBC
    and swapped it for CNN

I hope cheaper is better (i doubt it in this case)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by vidcc+10 January 2004 - 23:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 10 January 2004 - 23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@10 January 2004 - 23:31
    I think a holiday is in question... anyone have any good ideas where&#39;s decent in the US?

(ps THIS IS JOKING &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 [/b][/quote]
    Personally I do not mind. I believe your country is doing what it takes to prevent known terrorists from entering your country. I just hope that when my time comes, I&#39;m staring at a young 21yo brunette who finishes work in 5 minutes. I&#39;ll get to see the sites in more ways than one

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@11 January 2004 - 00:39
    I just hope that when my time comes, I&#39;m staring at a young 21yo brunette who finishes work in 5 minutes. I&#39;ll get to see the sites in more ways than one
    Dream on Samurai, u should be so lucky
    Man U fer eva

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Originally posted by billyfridge@11 January 2004 - 01:02
    You mean it&#39;s true&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There are NO women in the states? lol

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    I pounded it for an hour and I still haven&#39;t received a dollar.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by Samurai+11 January 2004 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Samurai @ 11 January 2004 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-billyfridge@11 January 2004 - 01:02
    You mean it&#39;s true&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; There are NO women in the states? lol [/b][/quote]
    you were talking about a woman ? just kidding

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by hobbes@11 January 2004 - 04:47
    I pounded it for an hour and I still haven&#39;t received a dollar.
    you know i had to think about that one for a while but that is a really good one

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Mon Jan 5, 1:53 AM ET

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - The dollar sank to a record low against the euro Monday, hit by persistent fears over the widening U.S. trade gap, sending gold prices to their highest in 14 years and likely depressing early European stock trading.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ets_global_dc_1

Thu Jan 8, 7:14 AM ET
    FRANKFURT (AFP) - The European Central Bank, holding its first policy-setting meeting of this year, refused to heed calls for lower interest rates as a way of reining in the runaway euro. German Economy and Labour Minister Wolfgang Clement also said he was a signal from the ECB with regard to the euro whose strength posed the biggest threat to economic recovery
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...nk_040108131423

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12