Thread: N-gage Isnt Too Shabby

yeah im pretty sure alot of people are gonna get pissed at me for saying this but the n-gage isnt half bad. ive had mine for the past couple of days and its great. every game ive played has been a blast (excluding tomb raider and puyo pop.) the phone works fine for me and the ability to use a full mp3 song for your ringtone is cool. so if your planning on getting one i say get it

2. Games   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I bet you still look like a prat putting it up to the side of your head though

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by RGX+10 January 2004 - 00:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX &#064; 10 January 2004 - 00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I bet you still look like a prat putting it up to the side of your head though [/b]

They come with a pretty good hands free set, so I&#39;ve heard.

<!--QuoteBegin-Stoncoldfreak1
    @9 January 2004 - 23:39
    yeah im pretty sure alot of people are gonna get pissed at me for saying this but the n-gage isnt half bad. ive had mine for the past couple of days and its great. every game ive played has been a blast (excluding tomb raider and puyo pop.) the phone works fine for me and the ability to use a full mp3 song for your ringtone is cool. so if your planning on getting one i say get it [/quote]

I&#39;ve heard a lot of bad press from the, but I&#39;ve really never seen a problem with them. Its like a Gameboy advance with more functionality. Plus, the games are much easier to get free from the internet.