Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Board New Banner

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Hey Everybody!

What yall think of my new KazaaLite Board Logo?

I have been working with PSP8 for about the last 3 days making different things. I think I did pretty good considering I never even tried PSP8.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    looking good...

is it easy to learn some psp? i've been meaning to but haven't got round to it...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by 4th gen@11 January 2004 - 06:11
    looking good...

is it easy to learn some psp? i've been meaning to but haven't got round to it...
    When I 1st started it up, boy, did it look complicated. But, I did a lot of web searching on the program for tutorials and stuff like that. You will be amazed what is out there. I still have some way to go but Im gettin there.

Here's another one I did earlier:

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+11 January 2004 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 11 January 2004 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@11 January 2004 - 06:11
    looking good...

is it easy to learn some psp? i&#39;ve been meaning to but haven&#39;t got round to it...
    When I 1st started it up, boy, did it look complicated. But, I did a lot of web searching on the program for tutorials and stuff like that. You will be amazed what is out there. I still have some way to go but Im gettin there.

Here&#39;s another one I did earlier:

[/b][/quote]
    a friend of the family is a big graphic designer and she said she&#39;d give me some tips and whatever, but i&#39;ve just not got around to it yet...i&#39;ll maybe look into doing it though, looks pretty good
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster

Hi newcster68,
    I understand the "shortened" version of the full word "NEWSCASTER" that I believe you attempted but I wonder if you meant for the "S" to come before the "C" instead of the way you have it now ("C" is before "S")?
    e.g. did you mean N-E-W-S-C-S-T-E-R68 instead of N-E-W-C-S-T-E-R68 that you now have?
    Of course, as you know, by the addition of the letter "A" you would then have the complete word...NEWSCASTER68
    Nice job though.
    Just wondering.
    mrlessk

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by mrlessk@11 January 2004 - 11:40

Hi newcster68,
    I understand the "shortened" version of the full word "NEWSCASTER" that I believe you attempted but I wonder if you meant for the "S" to come before the "C" instead of the way you have it now ("C" is before "S")?
    e.g. did you mean N-E-W-S-C-S-T-E-R68 instead of N-E-W-C-S-T-E-R68 that you now have?
    Of course, as you know, by the addition of the letter "A" you would then have the complete word...NEWSCASTER68
    Nice job though.
    Just wondering.
    mrlessk
    i think you only need to look at his username to solve that one
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by mrlessk@11 January 2004 - 11:40

Hi newcster68,
    Nice job though.
    Just wondering.
    mrlessk

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by mrlessk@11 January 2004 - 06:40

Hi newcster68,
    Nice job though.
    Just wondering.
    mrlessk
    Maan&#33; That is the longest question I have been ever, and I mean eeevvveerr asked about my username.

No actually, everybody thinks by what I spelled that it means newscaster but, it doesn&#39;t. Take the newc = nuke ....and add ther ster which equals together newcster. Ooh the new is the 1st 3 letters of my last name.

Get it? short for, like Im gonna nuke your @ss.

Ohh just made this KazaaLite Logo. I think we need to use this in here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    thankyou.......................

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@11 January 2004 - 04:09

No actually, everybody thinks by what I spelled that it means newscaster but, it doesn&#39;t. Take the newc = nuke ....and add ther ster which equals together newcster. Ooh the new is the 1st 3 letters of my last name.
    Get it? short for, like Im gonna nuke your @ss.&nbsp;
    LOL...ok, I got it&#33; Having a degree in Journalism (i.e. NEWSCASTING) I was way off in a different direction.
    Thanks for straightening me out everyone,
    mrlessk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast