Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant Download Anymore?

Hello,

I am running windows XP, DSL connection and was able to download off of BT with good speeds. I can no longer download as i always get errors or a download speed of 0 kb/s. I always get the yellow light on Shadow's. I just recently set up a router, i wonder if that could be the problem. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Might wanna have a look around in the pinned section for BT at the guides for port Forwarding

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I've been having the same problems with downloading all torrents, I have opened ports on my firewall ZApro but stil always on yellow with slow speeds - wasn't like this a week ago when i was always on green with good speed.

I have shadows aswell and keep getting all sorts of errors.

I'm going to try to reinstall client or change, wil let u know if this works?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Im having the same trouble...started d/l 'Fifa 2004' for Xbox from Suprnova using Bittorrent++...then came back to resume it a day later (10/1/2003) and no go!!! The torrent wont appear in the window.....downloaded 'Torrent Storm' and told by that with every torrent i tried that it was Unable to find Tracker (or some stuff)...I have not altered anything whatsover on my PC....is something afoot here......other people post your problems here if you is having the same trouble...

My PC is as follows-
    Windows XP Pro.
    Cable (600k) modem
    Firewall Off!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@11 January 2004 - 13:55
    downloaded 'Torrent Storm' and told by that with every torrent i tried that it was Unable to find Tracker (or some stuff)
    Maybe the tracker was down

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well i've had that problem, i left it on for a week & still can't get back in say's me connection is refused? work that one out, but at the same time other bt dl are working.

After that well i deleted the dam file as i nearly wanted to throw me computer out me window

But i resisted....Cause it cost me a lot of £$

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    The tracker refused your IP, maybe it was a private tracker. in that you could have waited long

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    so i guess i'm in the list too, this same problem started for me this monday well it will be good if any of us has found the solution posted here because i feel like dying without downloading in bittorrent and i don't it it's because is private tracker because this happens with everything.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    does anybody have an answer for this problem :helpsmile: i need to download via bittorrent if anybody knows something that helps please post it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I've got issues too.

"Problem connecting to tracker-10060,'operation timed out'"

I usually get that message. Every once in a while I'll get lucky. Not sure what the deal is. And they are usually popular files to (10+ seeders).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast