Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6000th Post

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yes my account Ad I had banned so I really have about 10,000 posts

plus 2 other counts ppl don't know about

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    congrats, Ad
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Adster@11 January 2004 - 04:13

plus 2 other counts ppl don't know about
    care to tell us why ad was banned and what your other accounts might be?

tralalala

4. Lounge   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by tralalala+11 January 2004 - 20:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 11 January 2004 - 20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@11 January 2004 - 04:13

plus 2 other counts ppl don&#39;t know about

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    basically I was accused of being part of the furious 4 gang that spammed the entire forum I had the complete shits with that also on that day fights with family members and former exs ringing up blah blah blah ...

I was pissed off coz I was actually away at the time so when I came back saw members posting about me sating I coursed all the shit i was 1 of the furious 4 which was names Celery Jayhawk Gutter and Pork only thing was they had me instead of gutter.

I then began cursing on the forum posting my leaving notice about not being apart of the board anymore.

adthomp was changed to Ad coz of the thomp part was to do with my ex needed to get away from bad memories.

When the board was fucked up for a while when we had that temp forum I used an account called Hogster. (well they call me Adster on the footy (League) field) but I decided to go with Hog just to sound different.

I then chatted with some of the mods if they could ban Ad/adthomp so i didn&#39;t have to use that dam account again and i could have a fresh start. as Hogster.

later on changing that name to Adster once my identity was found out. I made it easier for ppl to know who I was just plain old AD

as for my other accounts

most ppl know that I&#39;m Golden Guitarest (yes spelt wrong on purpose)

and the other one is for you to find out

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    i know all cause i am on teh F4

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Congrats Adster

long way for me to get there
    hello i am going HOME.......

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Adster+11 January 2004 - 12:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 11 January 2004 - 12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tralalala@11 January 2004 - 20:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @11 January 2004 - 04:13

plus 2 other counts ppl don&#39;t know about

tralalala
    basically I was accused of being part of the furious 4 gang that spammed the entire forum I had the complete shits with that also on that day fights with family members and former exs ringing up blah blah blah ...

I was pissed off coz I was actually away at the time so when I came back saw members posting about me sating I coursed all the shit i was 1 of the furious 4 which was names Celery Jayhawk Gutter and Pork only thing was they had me instead of gutter.

I then began cursing on the forum posting my leaving notice about not being apart of the board anymore.

adthomp was changed to Ad coz of the thomp part was to do with my ex needed to get away from bad memories.

When the board was fucked up for a while when we had that temp forum I used an account called Hogster. (well they call me Adster on the footy (League) field) but I decided to go with Hog just to sound different.

I then chatted with some of the mods if they could ban Ad/adthomp so i didn&#39;t have to use that dam account again and i could have a fresh start. as Hogster.

later on changing that name to Adster once my identity was found out. I made it easier for ppl to know who I was just plain old AD

as for my other accounts

most ppl know that I&#39;m Golden Guitarest (yes spelt wrong on purpose)

and the other one is for you to find out [/b][/quote]
    hmmmm, i see what you mean.... well, as long as your having fun on the forum again (are you?&#33, then thats what matters&#33;&#33;

tralalala

8. Lounge   -   #28
    ad i like your posts they make me laugh i wish you could learn to type efficiently :>

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Afro Cop@11 January 2004 - 13:01
    ad i like your posts they make me laugh i wish you could learn to type efficiently :>
    was that reffered to adster??

tralalala

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by tralalala+11 January 2004 - 11:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 11 January 2004 - 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Afro Cop@11 January 2004 - 13:01
    was that reffered to adster??

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    does it matter Ad, Adster, Hogster, GG, Adthomp, and whoever else he is

they all teh same

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast