Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter-strike

Poster
    hi. i'm new to kazaa. what do i need to download in order to be able to play counter-strike? thanks for any help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    ummm nothing unless you have a legit cd key

3. Games   -   #3
    To get a online cd key follow these steps...
    1/ download Direct Connect..(as you need to share a certain amount of GigaBytes theres lots of noobs that share there whole hard drive)

2/ do a search for "cdkey.ini"

3/ download your desired cd key, Get online and leave a bot online all the time...so they cant reconnect with your "NEW" cd key

4. Games   -   #4
    Proffesional Dumbass
    To get a online cd key follow these steps...
    1/ download Direct Connect..(as you need to share a certain amount of GigaBytes theres lots of noobs that share there whole hard drive)

2/ do a search for "cdkey.ini"

3/ download your desired cd key, Get online and leave a bot online all the time...so they cant reconnect with your "NEW" cd key
    lol, sweet thats a wicked idea

5. Games   -   #5
    It worked for me...
    I got me a Conterstrike 1.5 key, a Command & Conquor Generals key as well as numerous other older game keys

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@9 January 2004 - 08:56
    It worked for me...
    I got me a Conterstrike 1.5 key, a Command & Conquor Generals key as well as numerous other older game keys
    does the key work for 1.6?

7. Games   -   #7
    Never tried 1.6.....I play on the WON servers still

8. Games   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    why dont u buy the Fu*king thing its Old game so ull get so cheap, i did buy it BUT all experiance changes during online play and u must have High speed internet to get play smooth, that why i quited to play it online.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Games   -   #9
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster

Bawa...I don't think I have ever heard you use the "F" word before!

You know...I do have that half-life 2 card; Oh yea, forgot to tell you guys, I finally up and bought the radeon 9600xt . Thank you all that recommended it to me, runs great .

As I was saying, I could just use the cards key and still get the games, and give you my platinum pack cd keys...but I don't know...

Oh by the way bawa, nice avatar and sig

Maybe it's about time I change mine. I'm thinking of a little ass wiping gif...

10. Games   -   #10
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Bawa...I don't think I have ever heard you use the "F" word before
    ya i never used it but am sick of users asking and asking al time about CS key's

You know...I do have that half-life 2 card; Oh yea, forgot to tell you guys, I finally up and bought the radeon 9600xt . Thank you all that recommended it to me, runs great .
    Lucky Bitch

As I was saying, I could just use the cards key and still get the games, and give you my platinum pack cd keys...but I don't know...
    lol

Oh by the way bawa, nice avatar and sig
    I thought to have changes after all this board is changing too

Maybe it's about time I change mine. I'm thinking of a little ass wiping gif...
    Go ahead There is Lots more Diffrent brand Toilet papers

Btw Where have u been, Didnt saw u arround this days?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast