Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shareaza Sux Balls

Poster
    Is the problem with Shareaza due to too few sources on the network/s it's searching, because network traffic is too high, or due to some bugs/inefficient programming?

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by Switeck@12 January 2004 - 13:32
    Is the problem with Shareaza due to too few sources on the network/s it's searching, because network traffic is too high, or due to some bugs/inefficient programming?
    The only point I have made here is that the clients on their own such as EMule or Shadow for a varity of reasons give better results which is why I came to the only obvious conclusion that I could, hopefully it will change, which is simply for now that Shareaza just...

Sux Balls.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    OK LOL how many times do you need to say that phrase of yours ?!

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@13 January 2004 - 14:58
    OK LOL how many times do you need to say that phrase of yours ?!
    My goal is 100 now that you figured it out, anyway I have just relized that Shareaza really...

Sux Balls.
    Sux Balls.
    Sux Balls.
    Sux Balls.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I would think Shareaza would be the preferred choice for those of us who dont want to have to leave like 3 or 4 p2p programs open just to download off different networks, as that would consume up resources on a lower end machine. I also use shareaza, and i get good speeds. In fact, i adverage like 50 kb and above for most of my files.

U know, this reminds me of the whole Trillian/Gaim/Miranda intergrated program argument vs using MSN, Aim, Yahoo, ICQ, and all the other programs at one. All depends on preference and what ur machine can handle...

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    i also think shareaza sux balls ....
    i used it sum when i had 56k it did ight but with adsl .... lol .... it sux balls ...
    i even found emule sux balls to ....... so damn slow and the ques are to fuckin big .... i found irc and kazaa to be much better ....... soul seek is good , i always had good speeds with soul seek ......
    really i dont give a shit who uses what i just know what works for me and what doesnt ..... i always heard ppl complaining about shareaza mostly dev's .... from the networks shareaza supports ... funny aint it ......

i think we should SPAM shareaza forums .......... shit with adsl i should have np gettin off post after post .......

all and remember Fuck TRX ...... 0_o lol

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    I'm not happy with Shareaza. It's slow as heck. Those super fast bittorrent files take forever with my Shareaza. And I'm tired of taking so much time to find tracks that I'm looking for, which I find, and which then sit there in my download pane forever, not even twitching.

I'm not competent to dissect and say why I don't like Shareaza. And I probably could tweak my settings to better advantage. (I just downloaded/ installed both the latest Shareaza and KL Resurrection and left the settings pretty much as a found them. But being something of a caring person, I lowered a few settings in my newest Shareaza that do searches on eDonkey2000. I was reading in their forums - they don't seem to like Shareaza much - and it seems there's an issue with Shareaza searches making life miserable for eDonkey file sharers, not that I completely understand it. The poster seemed to think that it would do both eDonkey and Shareaza good for Shareaza to revisit that.)

When I get the chance, I'll check over the faq for Shareaza again. I'm also inclined to seperate my Shareaza from my Bit Torrent client after reading nothing but good things about how the client works without Shareaza.

Will Shareaza improve?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DreamWeaver@18 January 2004 - 07:51
    i think we should SPAM shareaza forums .......... shit with adsl i should have np gettin off post after post .......
    Why? All they're trying to do is help. And it wouldn't do any good anyways, they'd just IP ban your ass. How'd you like it if they spammed these forums?

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    muchspl2
    more people like you, no thanks

j/k

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    aserty Posted on 18 January 2004 - 18:40
    Why? All they're trying to do is help. And it wouldn't do any good anyways, they'd just IP ban your ass. How'd you like it if they spammed these forums?
    first i dont give three shit if anyone spams this board ..... ( i guese u been under a rock for the last 3 years, u never heard of ol killa have u ) and ip ban my ass u new to the game aint u ........ tosser

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast