Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Best Animated Movie Of All Time!

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by mogadishu@9 January 2004 - 23:40
    Akira and the anime remake of metropolis.. the latter is probably the most beautiful peace of anything i have ever seen.
    yup. ppl don't really realize or probably don't know about akira and metropolis (revised version) are masterpieces. i think akira though was more of a landmark. i never ever get tired of these 2 movies, oh ya, make that 3 as monkeee pointed out Scarface

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Its magic baby!
    toy story
    lilo and stitch
    lion king
    Wiz.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    cockboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+11 January 2004 - 06:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad &#064; 11 January 2004 - 06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@9 January 2004 - 23:40
    Akira and the anime remake of metropolis.. the latter is probably the most beautiful peace of anything i have ever seen.
    yup. ppl don&#39;t really realize or probably don&#39;t know about akira and metropolis (revised version) are masterpieces. i think akira though was more of a landmark. i never ever get tired of these 2 movies, oh ya, make that 3 as monkeee pointed out Scarface [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, MANGA rules, though, i think that akira, masterpiece that it is, and metropolis, anime remake, which is also amazing are eclipsed by my vote for the best animated film/movie/series which goes to,,,, GHOST IN THE SHELL.
    The opening credits alone are out of this world.
    The use of computer and cell animation works seemlessly, blah, blah balh, on, and on, and , oh bollox&#33; G.I.T.S. for President&#33; Vote G.I.T.S.&#33;
    P.S. the Major has a nice line in underwear.
    D2D

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    the lion king , final fantasy , akira and monsters inc. , and this short animated story in monsters inc. about some birds on a cable line , that was funny.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345