Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnet

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by Cyril@9 January 2004 - 22:23
    And if anyone is using this and knows if it is possible to transfer incomplete downloads from Shareaza in to this please let me know.
    with MetMedic you can do a "repair .met file" and swap out your ###.part with your shareaza incomplete file and metmedic will drop any bad parts and let you resume it in overnet/emule/edonkey

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Vargas+10 January 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 10 January 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cyril@9 January 2004 - 22:23
    And if anyone is using this and knows if it is possible to transfer incomplete downloads from Shareaza in to this please let me know.
    with MetMedic you can do a "repair .met file" and swap out your ###.part with your shareaza incomplete file and metmedic will drop any bad parts and let you resume it in overnet/emule/edonkey [/b][/quote]
    Hey Thanks for the tip, pretty handy to know&#33;

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by Vargas+11 January 2004 - 10:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 11 January 2004 - 10:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cyril@9 January 2004 - 22:23
    with MetMedic you can do a "repair .met file" and swap out your ###.part with your shareaza incomplete file and metmedic will drop any bad parts and let you resume it in overnet/emule/edonkey [/b][/quote]
    Have you tried this with icomplete Shareaza files? and did it work. I note that Overnet creates individual part files so how would this work with a single file that was started through Shareaza?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12