Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays ***video** Death Warning

Poster
    Wtf u talking about.

if you watch the movie the full one they show on TV, it shows the fucker planting a rocket launch in a dam field. which is near a base. thats y the choppers r patroling it so they can fix that fucked up countrie.

its got nothing to do with people killing people for fun like all the stupid mentally fucked up middle easterners.

Man if i ran a countire like russia i would just nuke thos shit countires.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cotton@10 January 2004 - 02:49
    Wtf u talking about.

if you watch the movie the full one they show on TV, it shows the fucker planting a rocket launch in a dam field. which is near a base. thats y the choppers r patroling it so they can fix that fucked up countrie.

its got nothing to do with people killing people for fun like all the stupid mentally fucked up middle easterners.

Man if i own a countire like russia i would just nuke thos shit countires.
    Yeah, and the Iraqi who goes and shows the videos of US soldiers getting killed would say
    "See this dog, he was trying to bomb our land, then we got him. YEAH!"

Meh, same picture, different leaf, doesnt make it right to show some one being killed then cheering about it.

Mentally what now?

Your an idiot and to argue with you would be the same as talking to a dogs ass.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    The first guy who got shot is a dumass. He tried walking off like nothing was happening and he woulden't get shot if he walk right into the line of fire.

@noname12 no one cares about tarrorist. It Tarrorist NOT iraq

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 02:54
    The first guy who got shot is a dumass. He tried walking off like nothing was happening and he woulden't get shot if he walk right into the line of fire.

@noname12 no one cares about tarrorist. It Tarrorist NOT iraq
    @Agentsmith, Yeah so if I label the brave soldiers as terrorists I can start cheering about them getting killed also?

A person is a person and that person got killed I dont find that worthy of celebration and jokes.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    BANNED
    correcto....

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Were not hording guns and plan attacks on OUR OWN People. I don't think that you really listen to what happens. Almost every day those terrorist bomb there own people. Then people like you get made when we take the tarrorist out. Just because they so happen to be from Iraq. We go after the bad people, not the people of iraq.

Unlike when the terrorist kills, were not proud that we kill terrorist, but we have to or they'll kill more iraqian people. Would you rather us get rid of the terrorist or the terroist kill everyone in iraq?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 03:10
    Were not hording guns and plan attacks on OUR OWN People. I don't think that you really listen to what happens. Almost every day those terrorist bomb there own people. Then people like you get made when we take the tarrorist out. Just because they so happen to be from Iraq. We go after the bad people, not the people of iraq.

Unlike when the terrorist kill, were not proud that we kill terrorist, but we have to or they'll kill more iraqian people. Would you rather us get rid of the terrorist or the terroist kill everyone in iraq?
    Yeah and if it was an American gun ship bombing those people and a video was made of it, the same people would probably be on here cheering and laughing about it.

Like I said, to you he maybe a terrorist, to me I see a person getting killed and I do not find it in good taste to be laughing about it.

If words is all it takes to be as heartless and pathetic as that then like I said before, I will just change my views a little, label the Americans as terrorists and start putting up little mini vid's of American Troops having RPG's firing at them and limbs flying everywhere. Maybe some people in here would find that entertaining, no?

To put it in a way you understand, wether it was a right action or wrong action, in this case it seems to be correct action taken, it does not make it moraly correct to be laughing and joking at the fact that a person has just been killed. I personally find that disgusting.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    BANNED
    oh and bringing that patronizing bush-type attitude wont help this topic....

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Poster
    anyone got a video of american soldiers being shot?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@10 January 2004 - 03:19
    anyone got a video of american soldiers being shot?
    There all over the place.... Well in certain countries that is.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast