Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta: Sin City Or San Andreas

where do u think the game will take place and what will be the game title???

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    It Will Take Place In Iceland...There Will Be New Vehicles Such As Snow Mobiles And Polar Bears...You Even Get To Ride A Penguin

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by stupidguy@14 January 2004 - 16:19
    It Will Take Place In Iceland...There Will Be New Vehicles Such As Snow Mobiles And Polar Baers...You Even Get To Ride A Penguin

4. Games   -   #4
    The title Sin city has been denied by rockstar, so its anything but that. I'm guessing they'll just stick it in another different time frame (eg: 2010 or present time) and make a new city based on something they think is "new". Annoying, but i'll probably be sucked into buying it anyway.

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    This was recently posted on IGN...

January 12, 2004 - While everyone else was running around doing some last-minute Christmas shopping, Take-Two Interactive registered 10 Grand Theft Auto-related trademarks on December 17 and 21, 2003, including both GTA: Sin City and GTA 5. If you have been following the news on GTA recently, you probably already know this.

But there is more to the GTA trademark story than first revealed. More than three or four GTA-related name were registered in December. Eight of these trademarks were registered on December 17. The ones you already know about are GTA5, GTA6 and GTA: San Andreas.

However, several more were registered, induding five more trademarked names, GTA: Sin City, GTA: Bogota, Grand Theft Auto: Sin City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and the entirely unheard of Grand Theft Auto: Bogota.

It gets even better. Four days later, on December 21, 2003, when even fewer people were paying attention, Take-Two Interactive also registered another one entirely new prospective title, GTA: Tokyo and Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo.

It's clear Take-Two has long-term plans for GTA, this we knew and expected, given the series is the most popular series on PS2 and arguably the most influential game in this generation of systems. And without using too mucb brainpower we knew that the series would continue moving from town to town, both exciting and smart.

With so many names trademarked at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office web site for the series, it's likely that two things are happening: 1) A few of these names are red herrings to keep fans guessing as to the next locale, or 2) they're names for games appearing in the long-term future. We'll have more on the GTA series very soon.

6. Games   -   #6
    thanks for that, never knew about it being in bogota or tokyo

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    wow 4 new GTA's Sin City, San Andreas, Bogota, and Tokyo.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Pitbul@15 January 2004 - 13:33
    wow 4 new GTA's Sin City, San Andreas, Bogota, and Tokyo.
    Would be great.... :

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by stupidguy@14 January 2004 - 16:19
    It Will Take Place In Iceland...There Will Be New Vehicles Such As Snow Mobiles And Polar Bears...You Even Get To Ride A Penguin
    There are no polar bears and penguins (I wish there were penguins though ) in Iceland, trust me, I'm Icelandic

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Thats cheared me up a bit I thought the next GTA would be the end luckly I was wrong.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast