Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

BANNED
    god dam it i recorded a file with fraps. (fraps is a program to record games and movies) its 3gbs and it wont delete it says been used by a nother program when iv closed them all. yes iv tryed pressing Ctrl Alt Delete and closing programs. iv all so tryed restarting the pc but like that would do any thing. any 1 have any ideas how i can delete the file please help :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    and im not rebooting my pc eather

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    If your using XP try opening up task manager, got to processes, find "explorer.exe" and end the task...
    While taskmanagers still opened go the applications tab and click on "new task" and type in the box that appears "Explorer"
    Then try and delete the undeleteable file

if that dont work you might need to wait till its time to reboot

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@10 January 2004 - 05:54
    If your using XP try opening up task manager, got to processes, find "explorer.exe" and end the task...
    While taskmanagers still opened go the applications tab and click on "new task" and type in the box that appears "Explorer"
    Then try and delete the undeleteable file

if that dont work you might need to wait till its time to reboot
    thats what i ment by Ctrl Alt Delete lol and i never need to reboot... i never download viruses my pc is fucking amamzin

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Maybe this will solve your problem.Right-click and save target as.When downloaded right-click the file and choose install.

It's a fix I used to delete a moviefile with,maybe it will work for you too.
    Ever since I have it installed I never had any problem with deleting files.
    Let us know how it works out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    XPAVIFIX.inf.......
    I like it mate..
    do we know if it worked yet?

Edit.. I opened the inf in notepad and saw what it does and ive already disabled this long ago..its a registry key in hkey Localmachine/Software/microsoft/classes/clsid something or other ..Anyways its the AVi previewer registry key. it also speeds up folder views, say for instance you had a folder with 50 700mb movies in it, when you open the folder, windows gathers all the info from the 50 avi files and that can take a while...so if you delete it it doesnt gather the info when you open folders with lots of avi's in it
    sorry if my explanation isnt too clear

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    littlestevee's Avatar Nankan King
    more details please
    I'd like to delete that registry enttry!
    Emule Plus 1.1a

MORE JELO FOR YOU
    Click Here

WICKED RELEASE Click Here

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    Use regcleaner or aceutilities and see urs startup progams and erase the ones u don't know

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by littlestevee@11 January 2004 - 07:29
    more details please
    I'd like to delete that registry enttry!
    Sorry i took so long ..I had to go find where Id read this ..

Speed-up Access to AVI Media Files (Windows XP)
    Windows XP can run slowly when attempting to access a folder that contains a large number of AVI (Audio Video Interleave) media files. This tweak speeds the process up by stopping Windows from extracting file information from AVIs.

Open you registry and find the key below.

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}]

To disable file information extraction rename the key and place a minus sign infront of the current name (i.e. "-{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}").

Restart Windows for the change to take effect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast