Thread: Help... Could Someone Seed A Movie!

I tried posting on the nova forum and no reply but id be very greatful if someone would submit a kvcd or svcd copy of dead poets society. kvcd would be better.
    I have the divx ver but my computers to slow to convert and my computer doesnt play movies that well...
    thx to anyone who may be able to help me with this

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    How slow is your computer mate........the most it should take is a day.

why dont you encoded it in 4 segments,if its no good doing it in one long go.Just make sure yiu set it so all four equals the right size.Then burn 2 parts to a disc or all for on one,the movie will play straight through.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yes I used to be able to encode really fast on my computer i used to have. But right now i'm stuck with a piece of crap and if i start to encode anything through tmpgenc my computer crashes... its to hard on the cpu. this puter can't handle it i guess. So that why i was hopeing someone would be kind enough to help.
    the only thing thats even simi good bout this puter is it has high speed! other wise its junk lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED
    If max payne 2 finishes soon.I'll download and encode it mate.Then send you the torent or if i'm using my connection over the next few days,i'll upload it to a server over night.It gives me a reason to try making a kvcd anyway.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanx.... U rule! it'd probably be better to do a torrent if possiable or setup an ftp of some sort then a server over night just for the simple fact my high speed isn't blazeing fast like some peoples

would it be alright if i PMed u in like 2 days to kindda see where your at or if u have had time to get to it???

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yes mate pm me.Ftp of some sort it what i ment mate.I havnt got a blazing connect either mate for downloading media.Hence why i said i'd upload the movie to a server & you can download it from there instead of using my connection.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ohh ok lol yes i will pm u in a day or so to see if u've made any progess.....
    thx :beerchug:

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED
    mate...i've made a kvcd.It was 2hr 8 mins so i made it vcd resolution and widescreen 776mb ok.Its up to you i can either put it on nova or upload the movie on a server & send you a ftp or http add later on.But you'll have to send me an email address for that so can send you the address. Or i can set up an ftp on my connection here,but i only have around 30kb upload.

You can email me here

[email protected]

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thx man! which do u think would be faster? I'm thinking http but i'm not sure cause i think i have about the same speed as you...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED