Thread: Making Svcd

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    do i just burn them as data and will i be able to watch em on my DVD player?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by Monkeee@10 January 2004 - 20:50
    do i just burn them as data and will i be able to watch em on my DVD player?
    Just use nero and write it as a Super Video Cd (SVCD) then it should work.

i don't know about writing it as a data cd i think the new dvd players might be able to play those but i am not sure.

but if you write it as a svcd in nero it should work plus write it in the slowest speed possible to avoid skipping plus it plays better on the dvd player.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    are u talking about an SVCD mpeg or a DVD mpeg, coz if u need to convert it's better to use tmpgenc.

www.dvdrhelp.com

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    If it's already in or it's been converted to svcd format I like to burn them with VCDeasy so I can add chapters and stuff. Nero can work well but I've run into some sync problems (from transcoding) when using chapters or title pictures.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i've got along came polly which is apparently already in svcd format (2 discs), but when i go to use nero 6 to burn it it freezes when i go to add the files... any help?
    cheers,
    dave.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dboucher@6 February 2004 - 07:03
    i've got along came polly which is apparently already in svcd format (2 discs), but when i go to use nero 6 to burn it it freezes when i go to add the files... any help?
    cheers,
    dave.
    What file are you burnin' mate,mpeg or bin?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    oops...my mistake... am burning mpg's, but didn't give nero long enough to work...thought it had frozen, but it was still processing the file...
    thnx anyway though...