Thread: Problem With File

I am downloading the file 2fast2furi_dvl-2f2f.avi and when i try to preview it it won't preview with avi preview.

I have the download stopped when i am trying to preview it.

any suggestions

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hi,

Dont use Avi Previewer to preview the file, Ive found that it doesnt work well,

If you previewed it when its stopped, and if its find, then let it download, dont worry about fakes in Bittorrent, 99.9% of the files are REAL,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by vegasguy@10 January 2004 - 18:44
    Hi,

Dont use Avi Previewer to preview the file, Ive found that it doesnt work well,

If you previewed it when its stopped, and if its find, then let it download, dont worry about fakes in Bittorrent, 99.9% of the files are REAL,
    but i wanna see if it is a screener or a dvd rip how can i tell?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Usually it has some description in the name of the torrent/file, but not always.
    You can usually tell from what releases are due out..say for instance I doubt youll find a dvd-rip of LOTR-ROTK as thats only just come out recently, but 2 Fast 2 Furious has been out for ages so its a safe bet that its a dvd-rip

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    2fast2furi_dvl-2f2f.avi is a screener i have downloaded it myself

the quality is ok it just shows text messages on the screen during the whole movie

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!