Thread: Bittorent Download Maximum

How many bittorent files can one download at a time without risking cpu freeze or the blue screen of death ? I am using ABC bittorent software on a dsl 640 d -256 u

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nevermind telling us about the specs on ya computer..that wont help us right?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    You should rahter think about how many files can you have downloading and uploading with your connection without getting shit speds

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sorry, here are my computer Specs: AsusP4t-Ei850 P4Sskt RDRAM ATX Motherboard - ATIRadeon 9600 128 MB DDR AGP 4x/8x video card - Samsung RAMBUS 256 MB 800 mhz - Western Digital Caviar WD1200JB(wd1200BB special Edition) 120Gb EIDE - AtA/100 7200rpm hard drive w/8mb buffer _Intel P4:1.9ghz 400mhz Fsb socket 478 no sdram memory) Windows XP home Edtion - Actiontec model r1524su f/w:1.60.10.o.69 modem on dsl 256 up 640 down. I dont have any problem with download speeds they are fast, but if i download more than 2 files at the same time i get the blue screen.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I dont think that his connection is gonna freeze his computer...more along the lines of can his cpu handle the threads and workload ..
    But a valid point never the less

Edit...Ive used ABC on a PC far worse than yours my friend and I never had the problems that your experiencing..
    Sorry Im gonna have to bow out on this one..Are you getting that BSOD?..Is that what your talking about?
    Damn I never heard of that before

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Yes that is what I am getting, the computer crashes and reboots !!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    17 isant it?
    Something like that. Not sure for ABC, and I use ABC myself