Thread: Which One?

What is your favourite GAME you have ever played all your life and WHY.

NOT ONLY PC. Any CONSOLE.

My one will have to be

-Diablo II - Lord of Destruction

Kick ass game play it all the time.

Why I like it? Because it all looks real to me just like in real life, and the characters are just awseome. B)
    hello i am going HOME.......

2. Games   -   #2
    umm diablo 2 LOD and counter strike (xbox)

3. Games   -   #3
    Need for speed underground at the moment! But vice city is my all time greatest game. I can never get bored of it, the missions are cool, driving is excellent and shooting people is excellent. Top Game

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Oooh that is a tough question. I have asked myself that question many times. To be honest, I don't know. It would probably be one of the following:

Final Fantasy 8
    Star Wars: Knights of the old republic
    Half life(including Blue shift, opposing force, counter-strike)
    Max Payne 2(Fun to play ever once in a while...but probably not favorite)
    Resident Evil (always was a fan of the RE games, but I don't think it would be my favorite either)

As for my favorite game of 2003, it would defintly be Star Wars: KOTOR...

As in I have ever played...(I'll probably end up making a decision on what game I'm currently having the most fun with, wich is not good thing to do...)

I would probably say the best game I ever played was Final Fantasy 8, just because of it's story. However, I never liked the battling or anything in FF8; I only played it for the story. Star Wars: KOTOR on the other hand, I love the battling. I love the many choices and the replay value. I am already going through it again and doing quests and stuff I didn't know about before.

So it would probably be a tie between FF8 and KOTOR. I think I have put more hours into these games, than any others...

Damn that is a hard question to answer. I can't wait for a sequel or something to KOTOR. I was reading about it the other day. They were already in the works on something...I dunno...maybe just rumors...

I'm not the only one that thinks KOTOR is one hell of a game am I? It has great gameplay, long hours if you do all of it, good replay value...

...and it looks damn good on my Radeon 9600xt

That is what I'll do. My favorite game of(whenever ff8 came out lol), will be FF8.

Best game of 2003, KOTOR. My best game of 2004, I'll just have to see. Probably half life 2, or DOOM 3, who knows.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Super Mario World (snes)
    Tetris (GB)
    Perfect Dark (N64)
    half-life (PC)
    Counter Strike (PC)
    Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2)

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Goldeneye (n64)
    Need for Speed Underground (PC)
    definately the FF series. most of the story lines rule (ps and ps2)

i havent played Diablo 1 or 2. nor have i played that star wars game!
    are they any good? give me an honest rating outta 10

7. Games   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Vice City
    EVE Online
    BF1942 (Berlin - 120% bots - Sniper Rifle)

8. Games   -   #8
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dray_02@10 January 2004 - 16:12
    Goldeneye (n64)

Well let me just say this. Star Wars: Knights of the old reupblic(the only Star wars i'm talking about ), is one hell of a game. At first, I found it a little boring. So I ended up cheating(rare for me to do that, unless the game sucks.). I contemplated uninstalling it. The reason I didn't like it at first was it was so hard. So i used cheats and got pretty far. Little did I know, I must have accidently turned it to hard on the difficutly settings . But I was too long into the game, and it was getting really fun. Only problem was that I couldn't use jedi stuff like lightsaber, robes, and use the force and shit. I figured out that it was because the level up cheat before I got to the jedi council...anyway

I have beaten that and started over without cheats...since I was in a hurry to beat last time, I'm now taking my time and doing every little quest(there is just so much to do&#33. After I beat this, I'll go down the dark side and see how that goes

I'll be a dark Jedi, it'll be fun. On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say a 9.3, 9.4. I'd give it a full 10 but there is some problems. I had to get the patch because it had problems with my video card(has problems with the 9600 series). That wasn't that big of deal. Other problem was that somtimes(rarley but sometimes), the AI will get suck on things...usually just coming closer to them will fix it. Though I recommend playing this game on the best video card and on high settings, just because it makes for a better experience, and it's prettier

Go get the game. It'll take about an hour to start getting really fun(like when you start to get on taris and the other planets). When you are about to get bored, keep playing, it keeps getting better B)

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by dray_02@11 January 2004 - 08:12
    Goldeneye (n64)

Well about Diablo 1 and 2 and Expansion

they are just awesome games that's all i have to say but you should play you know.

it has about 6 to 7 characters which are just amazing.

for example Barbarian my favourite, amazon, paladin, Druid etc

it has heaps of quests to do which are great and not too complicated.

well the last boss is _____ something

And it has all these movie clips which look real. and they are pretty cool B)

i can't spoil it. A rating out of ten i give it a 10+ . well it is my favourite game of all times B)
    hello i am going HOME.......

10. Games   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    star wars knights of the old republic
    half life series
    halo ( , like this wouldn't show up on the list)
    doom3 (not out yet, but it's already a classic for me )
    hl2 (read above)

tough choice indeed, i vote half life series (not hl2, vote=hl1 which used the quake 2 engine) no wait, change vote to kotr, man, i got so many dark points on the first level (taris)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.