Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Askjeevesbot Chat

BANNED
    it has plenty to do with it did u ever think thats why the posts per day count is so high?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala+10 January 2004 - 13:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 10 January 2004 - 13:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@10 January 2004 - 16:30
    now lets see how long have you been a member and how long have i been one

lets see 14 of may for you and about 3 days for me interesting
    WTF?&#33; what the hells that got to do with it?? the fact is, youve ruined your reputation after 3 days of spamming on the board...

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    Why don&#39;t you shut up tra...you restarted the three word story which is itself a spam thread...stop trying to censor people habing a bit of fun with an AE...he&#39;s not offending anyone is he?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    its not that withcheese... its just this guy is wasting everyones time (he doesnt have a life, so hes doing this stuff)...

and btw, it was skweeky i think that bumped back the 3 word story, not me (cos wolfmights one was closed - too many replies)

tralalala

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@10 January 2004 - 13:40
    its not that withcheese... its just this guy is wasting everyones time (he doesnt have a life, so hes doing this stuff)...

and btw, it was skweeky i think that bumped back the 3 word story, not me (cos wolfmights one was closed - too many replies)

tralalala
    This is nothing against you but how is he wasting people&#39;s time, i ignore threads that don&#39;t interest me...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    i never told ypu to read this topic so you are wasteing your own life

6. Lounge   -   #36
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 January 2004 - 16:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 January 2004 - 16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tralalala@10 January 2004 - 13:40

tralalala
    This is nothing against you but how is he wasting people&#39;s time, i ignore threads that don&#39;t interest me... [/b][/quote]
    your right withcheese, i should know better, ill ignore this thread, and any other started by askjeevesbot, and by that, ill stop wasting my time&#33;&#33;&#33; yaaaaaaaaay withcheese saved me from the bots&#33;&#33;

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BANNED
    wow its just so hard for him not to ignore posts expically if they are to no intrest to him its pretty funny watch he will reply soon

8. Lounge   -   #38
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Marmite pot to the rescue?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by danb@10 January 2004 - 13:50

Marmite pot to the rescue?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala+10 January 2004 - 13:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 10 January 2004 - 13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 January 2004 - 16:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-tralalala
    @10 January 2004 - 13:40

tralalala

This is nothing against you but how is he wasting people&#39;s time, i ignore threads that don&#39;t interest me...
    your right withcheese, i should know better, ill ignore this thread, and any other started by askjeevesbot, and by that, ill stop wasting my time&#33;&#33;&#33; yaaaaaaaaay withcheese saved me from the bots&#33;&#33;

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m scanning for sarcasm...

My whole point is that there are a lot of silly threads that I ignore, there are a lot of serious threads that I ignore. However I realise that people enjoy these threads for their own reasons and would never start telling them to stop.

I&#39;m not specifically having a go at anyone but a lot of threads have been attacked by people who don&#39;t post in them (or even in the lounge sometimes). Is this really needed?

Some people like to have a laugh and post pretty spamish stuff, it&#39;s not our fault that post counts count everywhere and most of us don&#39;t care about them anyhow.

Anyhow I kinda feel responsible for the whole bot thing, I didn&#39;t honestly expect anyone to a) Get so angry over a joke B) Copy me so much.

Rest assured I have beaten googlebot to death with moon rocks and AOL discs and he will only be back if everyone just chills a bit.

This is the lounge, have fun.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast