Thread: Aol

ive been phoning around for a different net server, well freeserve and tiscali.

i dont want the 12 month contract for broadband and im always downloading and ive heard that freeserve disconnect every 2 hours or so, which will mess my downloads up, coz i download over night. can anyone give us any advice on a good server that is good with long downloads, or even tell me if i should just stay with the crap im with now

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    i dont actually see wots that bad with aol lol

coz if it is just soo sh*t you have a choice whether to use the aol software r not and you could easliy just dial up through ur modem driver dialler and use a much better browser like opera

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by p2pmaster@10 January 2004 - 17:38
    i dont actually see wots that bad with aol lol

coz if it is just soo sh*t you have a choice whether to use the aol software r not and you could easliy just dial up through ur modem driver dialler and use a much better browser like opera
    OK, CAN U TELL US A BIT MORE ABOUT DOING THIS

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Obv you are from the UK so I have to ask...

What telephone company are you with?

Are you capable of receiving NTL or Telewest in your area?

Telewest NTL

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    creamer r u on adsl?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    NO, IM JUST ON A 56K MODEM

AND IM WITH BT, INCOMING CALLS. REASON BEING AOL DIAL UP A FREE NO SO I DONT NEED A TWO WAY LINE

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    angel_of_death57
    I would stick with AOL for Dial Up thats what i used before getting Bt Broadband, stick with AOL.