Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pub Crawl T-shirt Designs

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Isn't there an area where all the pubs are really close together? That way we CAN make 10 pubs

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by 4th gen@10 January 2004 - 22:44
    i'd say we should start in the priory in strathclyde union
    cheap drink and shiouldn't be too busy

i'd agree with spider in that 10 seems a little over zealous, 4 or 5 would be a much more realistic estimate
    i agree with noob.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@10 January 2004 - 21:43
    No, 5 is too early, the idea is that you have one or two drinks at every pub.

Yeah Mouse, we definitely need to scout the route before starting. We also need to make some sort of tickets everyone gets. They can pay before we start, that way no one has to worry about money
    you mean like a drinks kitty?
    everyone puts in a certain amount of money at the start of the night then that's used over the night, rather than different people just buying rounds?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+10 January 2004 - 21:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 10 January 2004 - 21:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@10 January 2004 - 22:44
    i&#39;d say we should start in the priory in strathclyde union
    cheap drink and shiouldn&#39;t be too busy

i&#39;d agree with spider in that 10 seems a little over zealous, 4 or 5 would be a much more realistic estimate&nbsp;
    i agree with noob. [/b][/quote]
    i agree with spider

@skweeky, the strathclyde union has 2 pubs within 20 (vertical) metres of each other
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    yeah, that&#39;s what I mean noob, think that&#39;ll be easiests

and yeah, but that&#39;s only 2 pubs, there will be people that actually want to see a part of Glasgow I think, so I&#39;d like to expand it a bit.

We can start there though

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by 4th gen+10 January 2004 - 22:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 10 January 2004 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@10 January 2004 - 21:43
    No, 5 is too early, the idea is that you have one or two drinks at every pub.

Yeah Mouse, we definitely need to scout the route before starting. We also need to make some sort of tickets everyone gets. They can pay before we start, that way no one has to worry about money
    you mean like a drinks kitty?
    everyone puts in a certain amount of money at the start of the night then that&#39;s used over the night, rather than different people just buying rounds? [/b][/quote]
    you ever bought a round for 10 people noob? i once bought a round for 15 and trust em i never saw the drinks back,everyone was ko&#39;d at the tenth drink. kitty is a good idea, but we need someone responsible who wont stick it all in the bandit :whistle:

7. Lounge   -   #37
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    A drinks kitty&#33; Yes&#33; But how much do you reckon?

If we go to the city centre, we can go into soooooo many bars it&#39;s unbeleivable, plus it would be great for people who were travelling.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by 4th gen+10 January 2004 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 10 January 2004 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@10 January 2004 - 21:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @10 January 2004 - 22:44
    i&#39;d say we should start in the priory in strathclyde union
    cheap drink and shiouldn&#39;t be too busy

i&#39;d agree with spider in that 10 seems a little over zealous, 4 or 5 would be a much more realistic estimate

i agree with noob.
    i agree with spider

@skweeky, the strathclyde union has 2 pubs within 20 (vertical) metres of each other [/b][/quote]
    one pub is 20 metres above the other? isnt that a lot of stairs?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@10 January 2004 - 21:49
    one pub is 20 metres above the other? isnt that a lot of stairs?
    already got that one covered, there&#39;s 2 lifts
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@10 January 2004 - 23:48
    A drinks kitty&#33; Yes&#33; But how much do you reckon?

If we go to the city centre, we can go into soooooo many bars it&#39;s unbeleivable, plus it would be great for people who were travelling.
    I think if we give everyone 15 drinks it&#39;ll be plenty.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast