Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Nfl!

mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 January 2004 - 23:14

OMG!Thats looks so big.And so good.
    I am getting one Tomorrow.Somewhere.
    * NO.Iwill wait untell this Sunday for the Games.And get 2.One for each Championship. *
    Try....

Primizie Pizza Pasta & Philly
    Louisville, KY 502-568-9400

Luigi's Pizzeria
    Louisville, KY 502-589-0005

or perhaps others on this List

May I suggest (1) Philly Cheesesteak and (1) Hoagie (per person)
    Good Luck!
    mrlessk

2. Lounge   -   #142
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mrlessk+16 January 2004 - 03:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrlessk @ 16 January 2004 - 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 January 2004 - 23:14

OMG&#33;Thats looks so big.And so good.
    I am getting one Tomorrow.Somewhere.
    * NO.Iwill wait untell this Sunday for the Games.And get 2.One for each Championship. *
    Try....

Primizie Pizza Pasta & Philly
    Louisville, KY 502-568-9400

Luigi&#39;s Pizzeria
    Louisville, KY 502-589-0005

or perhaps others on this List

May I suggest (1) Philly Cheesesteak and (1) Hoagie (per person)
    Good Luck&#33;
    mrlessk [/b][/quote]
    Ohhhh.Might try one of them out.Thanks.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by mrlessk@15 January 2004 - 23:49
    lol....well FKDUP74 we have formed a triangle in location. You&#39;re in CA, I&#39;m near Portland Oregon with Philly about 3k miles away. High-fives to my friends in Philly extend across the U.S. after each Eagle victory.
    hey, i&#39;m supposed to be headin to Tigard soon (just dont know how soon)
    jobs cant be found down here, so its off to oregon, got some friends up there

since you seem to know the good eatin, wheres some spots up in portland/tigard?
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FKDUP74@16 January 2004 - 08:56

hey, i&#39;m supposed to be headin to Tigard soon (just dont know how soon)
    jobs cant be found down here, so its off to oregon, got some friends up there
    since you seem to know the good eatin, wheres some spots up in portland/tigard?
    lol...what a coincidence.
    Well, I just moved here last year. Lived in Santa Clara, bordering San Jose (Silicon Valley). Took me about 10 hours in my camaro. Actually took the Tigard exit off the I-5 (another 10 minutes to Portland from there) and stayed at the Red Roof Inn there. I live in the Beaverton-Hillsboro area about 20 minutes from there. Still learning my way around.

Good luck with your job search, Oregon has one of the highest, if not the highest, rates of unemployment in the country (around 7.3%).

By the way, we&#39;re just thawing out from a winter storm that affected the entire state. Make sure you check road conditions before heading over the Siskiyou&#39;s. You&#39;ll be on I-5 the whole way. It was shutdown just last week.

Finding places to eat up here is no problem...it&#39;s a major pastime. Restaurants, Fast Food, abound. (and NO sales tax...i.e. up to 8.25% in CA).

Be ready for this...when you stop to fill up in Oregon you cannot pump your own gas. They have environmental laws forbidding it.

Here are a few links you can check out....
    City of Tigard
    Tigard Restaurants
    Tigard, OR Jobs

Well, good luck FKDUP74. Stay safe. Watch that speed...I saw plenty of radar patrols on the way up.
    mrlessk

5. Lounge   -   #145
    Originally posted by mrlessk@16 January 2004 - 18:47
    Be ready for this...when you stop to fill up in Oregon you cannot pump your own gas.&nbsp; They have environmental laws forbidding it.
    Say what?Get the F*** out of here with that?No way.How long has that been going on?And what are the lines like waiting on People to Pump your Gas?

6. Lounge   -   #146
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+17 January 2004 - 00:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 17 January 2004 - 00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrlessk@16 January 2004 - 18:47
    Be ready for this...when you stop to fill up in Oregon you cannot pump your own gas. They have environmental laws forbidding it.
    Say what?Get the F*** out of here with that?No way.How long has that been going on?And what are the lines like waiting on People to Pump your Gas? [/b][/quote]
    New Jersey is the same way.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 January 2004 - 18:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 January 2004 - 18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 00:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrlessk
    @16 January 2004 - 18:47

Say what?Get the F*** out of here with that?No way.How long has that been going on?And what are the lines like waiting on People to Pump your Gas?
    New Jersey is the same way. [/b][/quote]
    Ok.I want to know more about this.How can somebody else Pumping Gas for you help the environment?

8. Lounge   -   #148
    http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/vanhalen11.shtml

Check it out.

Pump

"You drive up, I put my mag down
    Your tank says E, been driving all over town
    And I know, baby just what you need
    You&#39;ve got to fu-uu-uu-el up the gas tank, to move at full speed

Oh can&#39;t you see me standing here
    I&#39;m at your service to pump your gasoline
    This is the New Jersey scene
    Can&#39;t pump your own gasoline&#33;

Don&#39;t touch the pump. Pump&#33;
    I&#39;m at the pump
    Full service pump. Pump&#33;
    Full service pump

Aaa-ohh. Hey you&#33; Don&#39;t touch that
    Baby where you been?
    You say you don&#39;t know, from Idaho
    Passing through on Route 10

Oh can&#39;t you see me standing here
    I&#39;m at your service to pump your gasoline
    This is the New Jersey scene
    Can&#39;t pump your own gasoline&#33;

I&#39;m here to pump. Pump&#33;
    I gotta pump
    You cannot pump. Pump&#33;
    I&#39;m here to pump

Tip me to pump. Pump&#33;
    Tip me to pump
    My job is to pump. Pump&#33;
    My job is to pump."

What in the hell is going on?

9. Lounge   -   #149
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+16 January 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 16 January 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 January 2004 - 18:58
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 00:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrlessk
    @16 January 2004 - 18:47

New Jersey is the same way.
    Ok.I want to know more about this.How can somebody else Pumping Gas for you help the environment?[/b][/quote]

LOL...well, it&#39;s true Funky.
    No one was anymore surprised then I was when I stopped for my first tank of gas just over the Calif-Oregon border. I got out of my car and this cutie came up to me with a "can I help you?" I said yeah, I&#39;m going to fill it up. Then she explained to me that in Oregon you have to let the attendant pump gas. "as she reached for the nozzle, she slowly bent over and I saw her skirt raise up above her thighs and....." OH HECK&#33; that&#39;s another story.

Anyway, I can look up the why&#39;s and wherefores but trust me...it&#39;s the Law&#33; Probably had something to do with somebody smoking a cig when they pumped their own gas and blew themselves and the adjoining neighborhood up....I dunno.

mrlessk

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415