Thread: Don't Do As I Did!

After quickly deciding to buy KLIte, yes I said BUY, I found this site cause didn't understand why it installed IShareit program...after reading this site boy I'm IDIOT..not to mention $30.00 poor! $%*%&**

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Have You not used any other filesharing program before buying K-Lite?

EDIT: Also from which site did You bought K-Lite from?

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    can you phone your credit card company and stop the charge?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I'm really tempted to start laughing except for the fact I feel sorry for you. Don't you read up on these sort of things beforehand? I never part with my money online unless I absolutely have to. The Internet has many more places willing to part with your cash, I suggest you start wising up...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I was using Kazaa for about 2 to 3 yrs, bought a new computer decided I didn't want all of the spyware and adware, thought what the hell I'd buy a program..Kazaa Plus didn't mention any thing about not having spyware, have always used Kazaa, never trying anything else. I had read reviews on KL but every web page was a pay site. When the program was Ishareit, I was told to find a message board to read more about. Found this board and now I'm red faced.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    In regards to what site did I buy this from...http://www.k-lite.tk/index.asp
    but I found many sites relating to KL. First and the LAST time I buy from a web site that I'm not familiar with.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by dandar@11 January 2004 - 00:40
    After quickly deciding to buy KLIte, yes I said BUY, I found this site cause didn't understand why it installed IShareit program...after reading this site boy I'm IDIOT..not to mention $30.00 poor! $%*%&**
    May have been better to "eat your crow" while it was warm in silence.

-Miles

"Whoever despises himself still respects himself as one who despises."

--Nietzsche

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im sorry for u dandar

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Yeah...considering Kazaa's filled with virus and fakes now, you could have spent those $30 on alot of better things.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by G2k1boy@11 January 2004 - 01:33
    Yeah...considering Kazaa's filled with virus and fakes now, you could have spent those $30 on alot of better things.
    like a good anti virus?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.