Thread: Cheaters In Alien Vs Predator 2

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    on avp2 tonight I was on and some little prick was going around killing everything with ez and admits he was hacking, he had 90 kills in 15 mins and said he had autoaim and all that shit, where do these lamers get these things because its so lame.

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Bebi@11 January 2004 - 00:47
    on avp2 tonight I was on and some little prick was going around killing everything with ez and admits he was hacking, he had 90 kills in 15 mins and said he had autoaim and all that shit, where do these lamers get these things because its so lame.
    Try Google, if you really want to join in the problem.

3. Games   -   #3
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse

4. Games   -   #4
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    no I dont want to join them I just want to see what there using so I can know how to take measures to counter-act there shit, that site is german and that "download manager" aka dialer (which wont work on my cable line anyway) is lame

5. Games   -   #5
    cheaters win

6. Games   -   #6
    cheaters need to fuckin die. and most common cheats r found through gamefaqs.com but hackin and stuff u need to search google for.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

7. Games   -   #7
    cheaters need to fuckin die.
    we ar stonger

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bebi@11 January 2004 - 01:11
    no I dont want to join them I just want to see what there using so I can know how to take measures to counter-act there shit, that site is german and that "download manager" aka dialer (which wont work on my cable line anyway) is lame
    you want to know where they get these hax from so you could "take measures".....rrrrriiiiigggghhhhhttttt

so what if you know where they get htses hax from....what "measures" are you gonna take exactly? avoid them?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@11 January 2004 - 04:23
    cheaters need to fuckin die.
    we ar stonger
    Not in cs when i have a awp....muuwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. Games   -   #10
    lan hack like a mofo i know where your camping