Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharazas Built In Bittorrent

Poster
    i there a way to disable sharazas bittorent or if thats not possible do not make it the primary bittorrent client? i have shadows client and thats what i want to use for my primary client. thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    just uninstall it
    it will default to shadows
    or you can right click a torrent and choose properties then choose shadows and apply
    but I would just get rid of crapzilla

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Tools > Settings > Library > And remove torrents from the safe to open list.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by aserty@11 January 2004 - 03:03
    thanks.. also how do you clear your search history?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 January 2004 - 01:45
    just uninstall it
    it will default to shadows
    or you can right click a torrent and choose properties then choose shadows and apply
    but I would just get rid of crapzilla
    i use sharaza for apps only, i got SS for music, and bittorrent for movies,tv shows and games.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by 3223+11 January 2004 - 15:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 @ 11 January 2004 - 15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aserty@11 January 2004 - 03:03
    thanks.. also how do you clear your search history? [/b][/quote]
    what do you mean search history? there is no history in shareaza from what i have seen

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by chinook_apache+11 January 2004 - 16:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 11 January 2004 - 16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3223@11 January 2004 - 15:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-aserty
    @11 January 2004 - 03:03

thanks.. also how do you clear your search history?
    what do you mean search history? there is no history in shareaza from what i have seen [/b][/quote]
    on the start page the hige search bar, it drops down and says all ur search history

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Also for not using Shareaza as BitTorrent client: go to Tools --&#62; Shareaza settings --&#62; Genral --&#62; web and uncheck BitTorrent (the tile is: Use Shareaza to open these types of links).
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3223@11 January 2004 - 07:04
    i use sharaza for apps only
    I pretty much had started using Shareaza for apps only as well but quickly came to the conclusion EMule is better for apps. As for getting Shaeraza to release BT, if all else fails just reinstall Shadow and it will take priority of torrents again...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    thanks for the help. excep no1 answer my question about how to erase sharazas search history.....

EDIT: nvm i found i must be blind.. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast