Thread: Unreal Xmp

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Not bad actually, bit weird in the sense you cant customize your character etc but it has an intresting take on multiplayer FPS, mainly revolves around taking power and resources from each other, in order to control artifacts which you can steal from each other in a capture the flag style.

BTW, the buggys jump great, the first time an enemy buggy burst through a hanger door and jumped 5 foot above my head was amazing! You can hack doors as well, set up force fields, build turrets...

Could do with more weapons and more customization but definatley intresting, anyone else got it?

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    I heard its a lot like Wolf: Enemy Territory, and a magazine said it was just the same as Onslaught in UT2004.

3. Games   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Hmm, havent played Onslaught in 2004 or Wolf, but I have in 2003 and yeah it is a bit....Its not bad though, good maps are its key, plus the various turrets and tanks you get to command are great.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@13 January 2004 - 17:49
    mainly revolves around taking power and resources from each other, in order to control artifacts which you can steal from each other in a capture the flag style.

sould like bf1942....i downloaded the demo of xmp but my moms mx440 couldnt handle it.....time to test it on my system w/ a 9500 pro

5. Games   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    It is a bit but very futuristic, captures the atmosphere of good sci fi films

Ill post some screenshots once my other BT download has finished

6. Games   -   #6
    btw ut2004 isnt out yet