Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 3

Hi,
    I think that PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 3 is the best football game by far!
    Its excellent! and plays such a good game of football!
    I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to defend corners though becasue every time you play a good team on skill level 3 stars the B****rds always seem to score!!
    I wish i knew what buttons to press! oh well I suppose I'll have to go out and buy the game for the manual, because the options are none too clear when it comes to this as it seems to be a straight port from a playstation game!
    Which is a shame they could'nt be bothered to put the proper options in for keyboards!! (i know you can change keys etc. but it always refers to them as x,o,+ etc.)
    But other than this it's excellent
    Has anyone got any other tips for this game and has anyone beat it on highest settings yet because I'm struggling on 3 stars!!

Cheers!

2. Games   -   #2
    Am I the only one who likes football games!!!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    no i enjoy i football games. i have been thinking about getting this game for a bit is it well worth getting the game??

i noticed that the offical game is dvd rom disk so this may explain why you are having probs with it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by zolaisugly@11 January 2004 - 16:51
    no i enjoy i football games. i have been thinking about getting this game for a bit is it well worth getting the game??

i noticed that the offical game is dvd rom disk so this may explain why you are having probs with it.
    I'm not having problems with it apart from the set-up keys!
    And as for it being on a dvd the only difference I was told was now you can't change commentary from english to others,
    other than that theres no difference!!

Trust me the game ROCKS!

5. Games   -   #5
    Ur rite its fucking brillant game! the only let down is the sponsors and shit which fifa as got.

i feel that comentray is shite

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Sorry but the developers of the game (if they could be called that) should start thinking better before porting a game from ps2 and calling it a PC game. It's not worthy of being called a PC game. Threw it to the trash!

7. Games   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 15:45
    Sorry but the developers of the game (if they could be called that) should start thinking better before porting a game from ps2 and calling it a PC game. It's not worthy of being called a PC game. Threw it to the trash!
    you talk shit, which football game do you like the FIFA 2004 that has to be the worst with its shoddy game engine and transparent shirts
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Games   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    get this on the ps2 u cheap skates

i agree best footie game eva

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Azzz+13 January 2004 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 13 January 2004 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@13 January 2004 - 15:45
    Sorry but the developers of the game (if they could be called that) should start thinking better before porting a game from ps2 and calling it a PC game. It&#39;s not worthy of being called a PC game. Threw it to the trash&#33;&nbsp;
    you talk shit, which football game do you like the FIFA 2004 that has to be the worst with its shoddy game engine and transparent shirts [/b][/quote]
    Transparent shirts? Maybe get a good graphic card and you won&#39;t have problems like that. And yes I do like ALL Fifa games. I consider them the best.

10. Games   -   #10
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by scribblec@13 January 2004 - 19:48
    get this on the ps2 u cheap skates

i agree best footie game eva
    a clever person
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast