Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-net Radio!

xnetradio
    I just wanted to make this post to inform you of a really cool radio station that exists just around the corner and has found you at last.

This station is called X-Net Radio

The station plays 24/7 of Alternative Rock but that's not the best part of it, they also have three featured shows. So let me begin.

First show - The Jeff & Chew Show

Hosts: Jeff and Chew
    When do they broadcast? The Jeff & Chew show broadcasts every Saturday from 7PM to 12PM EST.
    Description of their show: Jeff and Chew are the ones that started this radio network and continue to lead it with their high broadcasting skills. They are just crazy and funny.

Second show - Freedom Talk Radio

Hosts: Zeav and Bill
    When do they broadcast? Freedom Talk Radio premiers every Sunday night from 7PM (Midnight in London and 11AM in Sydney) to 10PM (3AM in London and 3PM in Sydney)
    Description of their show: Freedom Talk Radio is the second show to hit the airwaves of X-Net Radio. It is a show that mixes politics and real current events with comedy. They are all about getting the listeners to interact which means that you (the listener) gets to call their Toll free number and voice your opinion on whatever the topic is. But don't get me wrong, they still get down to good old comedy, go to www.freedomtalkradio.com/archives/ to download some of their old shows and the best parts of shows (parodies, prank calls, etc.)

Third show - The Burnt Ice Show

Hosts: Ali, Travis and Dave
    When do they broadcast? These clowns are featured every Wednesday from 6PM til 9PM
    Description of their show: The BurntIce show is the third featured show on X-Net Radio. They basically do their own comedy routine, they really don't know what they are all about so perhaps you should listen and let them know

Well, there you have it. Just wanted to inform you of all of these, please visit either
    www.xnetradio.com
    or
    www.freedomtalkradio.com
    To listen to the streaming music or to listen to the shows.

~manyak

p.s.
    I hope to have at least one caller from this website this Sunday since i'm the DJ of Freedom Talk Radio. 800 number is post on my site. Thanks for reading.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    internet.news
    That is nice to hear other people are starting K-Lite Radio Stations to share music & thoughts openly. I don't know if that is xnetradio's intention to share. If it is that is a K-Lite Radio Station Anyway, nice...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Yeah our Radio Station is dead.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    Yeah our Radio Station is dead.
    Not dead - In hibernation. And as we have a lot of suitable people who could run quality shows yet very few actually DJing, I'd have thought the break wouldn't have been missed that much

And from what I can tell, X-Net is not a K-Lite Radio station but an independant radio station (i.e. not affiliated with any P2P society).

Anyway - I have to admit that it's interesting to see a station taking a different approach to showing their station

The only thing I can think of though is that I don't think anyone here is gonna phone the number for Bill & Zeav's show - Most of the members on this board like to remain anonymous, and I don't think some would like to pay for international calls

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by xnetradio@11 January 2004 - 01:09
    I just wanted to make this post to inform you of a really cool radio station that exists just around the corner and has found you at last.

This station is called X-Net Radio

The station plays 24/7 of Alternative Rock but that's not the best part of it, they also have three featured shows. So let me begin.

First show - The Jeff & Chew Show

Hosts: Jeff and Chew
    When do they broadcast? The Jeff & Chew show broadcasts every Saturday from 7PM to 12PM EST.
    Description of their show: Jeff and Chew are the ones that started this radio network and continue to lead it with their high broadcasting skills. They are just crazy and funny.

Second show - Freedom Talk Radio

Hosts: Zeav and Bill
    When do they broadcast? Freedom Talk Radio premiers every Sunday night from 7PM (Midnight in London and 11AM in Sydney) to 10PM (3AM in London and 3PM in Sydney)
    Description of their show: Freedom Talk Radio is the second show to hit the airwaves of X-Net Radio. It is a show that mixes politics and real current events with comedy. They are all about getting the listeners to interact which means that you (the listener) gets to call their Toll free number and voice your opinion on whatever the topic is. But don't get me wrong, they still get down to good old comedy, go to www.freedomtalkradio.com/archives/ to download some of their old shows and the best parts of shows (parodies, prank calls, etc.)

Third show - The Burnt Ice Show

Hosts: Ali, Travis and Dave
    When do they broadcast? These clowns are featured every Wednesday from 6PM til 9PM
    Description of their show: The BurntIce show is the third featured show on X-Net Radio. They basically do their own comedy routine, they really don't know what they are all about so perhaps you should listen and let them know

Well, there you have it. Just wanted to inform you of all of these, please visit either
    www.xnetradio.com
    or
    www.freedomtalkradio.com
    To listen to the streaming music or to listen to the shows.

~manyak

p.s.
    I hope to have at least one caller from this website this Sunday since i'm the DJ of Freedom Talk Radio. 800 number is post on my site. Thanks for reading.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Illuminati@11 January 2004 - 17:20
    The only thing I can think of though is that I don't think anyone here is gonna phone the number for Bill & Zeav's show - Most of the members on this board like to remain anonymous, and I don't think some would like to pay for international calls
    If it is an 800 Number I will call in.Yes that is right Ladies.Hear what FC sounds like.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I called and it is busy.Damn I want to talk and say hello to Linda.

I will keep trying to call.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 January 2004 - 22:33
    I called and it is busy.Damn I want to talk and say hello to Linda.

I will keep trying to call.
    Why don't you just phone her...you know she is crazy about you

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I want to give a shout out to Jayhawk also.Your Team sucks!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    So can I talk for 3 Hours?

Our Radio Station needs this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast