Thread: Rar Files

I have a movie on two disks. Each disk contains over 50 files )of 14,000KBs) named: tdi-cm1.part 01.rar and so on up to 55.
    Video Lan will play part 01 of each disk, but that's it. Parts 02 and on will not play. Can anyone help?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Naked Nudist
    Originally posted by philjones@11 January 2004 - 14:10
    I have a movie on two disks. Each disk contains over 50 files )of 14,000KBs) named: tdi-cm1.part 01.rar and so on up to 55.
    Video Lan will play part 01 of each disk, but that's it. Parts 02 and on will not play. Can anyone help?
    The files are packed with winrar compression utility. You need to go the the winrar site and download and insstall the proggie. Its kinda like winzip but if ya have a huge file you can break it down into smaller pieces with winrar and then when ya want to put it back together just put all of the files on your hard drive all in the same folder. then excract the firlt one and it should go though all of them and make one big file out of them. Allot of MP3 sites use winrar for full cds. Its safe I have had it on three of my puters for years.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    In short you need to join them with Winrar go to Softwareworld and see the pinned's because I think you have an image of some sort.

LOL sorry DRACOJOE2 both posted at the same time.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thanks, I will try your suggestions.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thanks again. I downloaded RAR and used it and the movie works fine.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Harsh Noob! :teehee: :teehee: