Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Did It I Finally Kicked The Sh*t Ot Of

have you guys played fugitive hunter the game pretty much sucks but at the end you 1 on 1 with bin ladin !!!!! hes on tough mother man i finnly kicked his ass and bernt a few caves down youall should rent it

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    they made a ps2 game with osama? wow. i'm impressed

3. Games   -   #3
    is a game for war on terrorism sopposivly it was in the making Before the 911 attack yeah right but like i said the game does really suck a horrible fps if it wasnt for killing the alcida of beating the shit outta bin ladin i wouldnt of bother with the game its the worst yet best fps every

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Can you post some pics

5. Games   -   #5
    lol. sounds like Wolfenstein 3D: Spear Of Destiny, where you fought Hitler at the end of the game.

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Gamespot.com gave this a game a bad review. It was rated a bad game also, 3.4 out of 10. But I would still check it out just to kick Osama's ass! :box:

8. Games   -   #8
    Double Agent
    try doing it in real life and not some no life loser playing some lame ass game

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@12 January 2004 - 06:36
    well put...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Games   -   #10

be my guest ther gi jo yanks can deal with it ill just sit back keep my life and good health and do my part for this terrorism thing with teh game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast