Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Internet.news Appreciation Thread

internet.news is a decent enough person. seems like a nice guy to me.

ok, so he's as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

so let's be nice, and share our thoughts openly.

or we could just say STFU!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If Wolverine heals from any wound really quickly does that mean he can't ever have any piercings?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    I think he is a fraud!
    look at some of his first post, they make compleat sense and are coherent

4. Lounge   -   #4

ok, so he's as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

STFU

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 01:06

he means no harm.

STFU
    Are you being sponsered by that red smilie?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 00:58
    If Wolverine heals from any wound really quickly does that mean he can't ever have any piercings?
    u spammed my thread! therefore, i will not give you the pleasure of reading about my biological condition written by myself, but copied from a Marvel website.

Height:5 ft. 3 in.
    Weight: (without adamantium skeleton) 200 lbs., (with adamantium skeleton) 300 lbs.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.

Known Superhuman Powers: Wolverine is a mutant with a number of enhancements to his physiology. Wolverine possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Logan can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

He possesses retractable bone claws that are housed in his forearms, they are part of his skeleton system. At will Wolverine can release these claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but bleeding is quickly halted by his healing factor. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure. This allows Wolverine to be able to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. (Note: While Wolverine possessed his adamantium skeleton, his claws were able to cut through almost any material without any fear of damage to the claws.)

Lastly, Wolverine possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Wolverine's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Wolverine, again due to his healing factor, has an enhanced resistance to disease, as well as an extended life span. Despite Wolverine's chronological age, he is still as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.

Abilities: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Withcheese+12 January 2004 - 02:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 12 January 2004 - 02:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-DrunkeNStylE@12 January 2004 - 01:06

ok, so he&#39;s as fruity as an orchard, and should have his own brand of nuts, but how about we forgive him for his quirkiness.

he means no harm.

so let&#39;s be nice, and share our thoughts openly.

STFU
    Are you being sponsered by that red smilie? [/b][/quote]
    haha yep

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    So I guess he&#39;d have to wear clip-on earrings?

btw- nice post faceman, gonna have to peruse that site tomorrow.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 01:13

my clip-on earrings are none of your busin...umm.....wolverine_x wouldn&#39;t know, i have no need for such things.

btw, thanks for remembering who i was previously, i didn&#39;t make a big deal about the change. the "I&#39;m Leaving" and the "I&#39;m Pretending to Leave but Coming Back as Someone Else" threads were getting a bit much, so i just posted those few lines in that one thread.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by wolverine_x+12 January 2004 - 01:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wolverine_x &#064; 12 January 2004 - 01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 January 2004 - 01:13

my clip-on earrings are none of your busin...umm.....wolverine_x wouldn&#39;t know, i have no need for such things.

btw, thanks for remembering who i was previously, i didn&#39;t make a big deal about the change. the "I&#39;m Leaving" and the "I&#39;m Pretending to Leave but Coming Back as Someone Else" threads were getting a bit much, so i just posted those few lines in that one thread.[/b][/quote]
    np

I remember you had a great avatar (the Transformers one)...

This is a bit sad but I bought myself a t-shirt just before christmas with the Transformers logo on bit like this one only black...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast