Thread: The Us Government Outsources Jobs

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Just watched 60 minutes.

The US Government outsources your TAX RETURNS and also outsources WELFARE FORMS TO INDIA!!!!

Now I heard of private industry doing this for years but not OUR GOVERNMENT.

Isn't this rather private?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    AHHH !!! so that's what GW ment when he said he has to protect American interests abroad.

but wait...won't sending our financial information help terrorists learn more about us...gosh they will be attacking us with the thing we fear most.....affordable healthcare for all

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    India is doing this work for a lot of American company's and Government for quite

a while now.

A phonecall from your CC-company is most likely from India.

They have callcenters the size of footballfields.

India and China will be the next economic superpowers by default.

American way of doing business makes it come their way.........

If you can double your allready good profit, move your business abroad!!

Don't see why the government would be any different.

I think it's the only way Arnold will be able to cut the deficit in California...

Michael Moore can tell you a lot about this.(i'm not going to discuss him.......)

Yogi

Btw. Would love to see how Americans would handle being a third world country!!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@13 January 2004 - 13:04

there are places in the states that look more third world than some places in africa.
    no public utilities (phone, water, gas & electricity). These people choose to live this way.....town folk might have a problem though

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@13 January 2004 - 08:04

Michael Moore can tell you a lot about this.(i'm not going to discuss him.......)

Yogi

Hopefully Michael Moore will start making his fiction flixs in India.