Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @pol - Who Finds My Attitude Disturbing

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by bigboab+12 January 2004 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 12 January 2004 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47
    This should be sorted by PM.
    That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM&#39;s as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible. [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm....I&#39;m replying because it is at the top anyway.

I noticed if someone says "PM him", there will 5 more responses with "This should be sorted by PM. "

Already been said. Why drag it out?
    This has been resolved. Let it go.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pol+12 January 2004 - 12:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 12 January 2004 - 12:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@12 January 2004 - 13:11
    ..explain yourself - a MOD who makes statements like that needs to explain - now you have a chance.

Was it a joke or are you serious - i explained why i thought your attitude was disturbing as regards this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...30&#entry805941

UKMan
    i have explained myself in that thread now too, before i saw this one.

maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it. [/b][/quote]
    Erm so he can PM you and you might get back to him?

Sorry , but that&#39;s not the attitude a mod should be taking.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Busyman+12 January 2004 - 15:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 12 January 2004 - 15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@12 January 2004 - 16:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @12 January 2004 - 14:47

That is OK, RG if the same decorum rules could be applied to PM&#39;s as is applied to the Forum. Unfortunately that is not possible.
    Hmmm....I&#39;m replying because it is at the top anyway.

I noticed if someone says "PM him", there will 5 more responses with "This should be sorted by PM. "

Already been said. Why drag it out?
    This has been resolved. Let it go. [/b][/quote]
    May I ask if you have another account in this forum and what it is? Just as a matter of interest of course.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I have a number of accounts.
    Mods don&#39;t know what they are unless they can deduce the location of my DIFFERENT providers in this geographic area.
    I also use different computers and never access the same accounts on the same one.

Why do you ask biggy?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just one or two coincidences. Nothing important.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Well of course, it seem s that pol can say he finds my attitude disturbing in the open forum, but then i have to PM privately to find out why - does that mean i can then post the answer here on the open forum? Interesting to say the least.

As far as soap boxes are concerned, i will not answer that rediculous statement - clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn - its to be expected and will of course fire the fule that keeps me here - i look forward to more of this sort - it vitalises me B)

My pears have answered well enough for me pol & Busyman - you can go on as you wish as will i B)

But of course, i will let this one go as the answer has been given allready - let others read and make their own conclusions - sattisfied?

PS: @DVD PIRATE III - i hold absolutely no grudge against you my friend - be aware of that - you posted and its been moved - thats all i wanted, as did a couple of others - i still havnt clicked BTW - B)

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by RGX@12 January 2004 - 14:47

i could&#39;nt really care less whether it was sorted here, by pm or even at all.

if i had known about this thread then i&#39;d have gladly given him his answer instead of filling the other thread with off-topic bs, but i guess he wanted some attention more than an answer, so he started another topic.

UKMan does&#39;nt like my posts and i dont like his. i think i can live with that.

how does it go, case closed i think was the term, unless its only you that can use that one UKMan.

@Withcheese -

Erm so he can PM you and you might get back to him?

Sorry , but that&#39;s not the attitude a mod should be taking.
    if UKMan wants to start a thread about me that&#39;s up to him, if i want to reply to his pm&#39;s, thats up to me. he has his answer from the other thread.

the fact that i&#39;m an &#39;area mod&#39; wont mean that i&#39;m no longer a member and dont have an opinion on things, if it did then i would&#39;nt be here.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @pol - i can live with it too - erm.... case closed

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by UKMan@12 January 2004 - 16:48
    Well of course, it seem s that pol can say he finds my attitude disturbing in the open forum, but then i have to PM privately to find out why - does that mean i can then post the answer here on the open forum? Interesting to say the least.

As far as soap boxes are concerned, i will not answer that rediculous statement - clearly those of us who try to keep some sort of order get attacked by those who dont give a damn - its to be expected and will of course fire the fule that keeps me here - i look forward to more of this sort - it vitalises me B)

My pears have answered well enough for me pol & Busyman - you can go on as you wish as will i B)

But of course, i will let this one go as the answer has been given allready - let others read and make their own conclusions - sattisfied?

Peace
    UKMan
    You BOTH said you were disturbed.

Actually sometimes this sort of stuff is good amusing drama.
    But this shit reminds of a tattle telling little girl who is crying loudly for everyone to see.....................that she merely has a speck of dust in her eye.

After this, which will be my last post in this SOAPBOX thread, maybe you can keep it going by talking to yourself.......

since you are obviously "disturbed"

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Of course you should have an opinion and I&#39;m not disputing that...

Yet you said:

maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.
    You criticize him for pming and in the same sentence suggest that you probably wouldn&#39;t answer a pm. Sorry but I find that confusing But, as you say you are entitled to answer or not answer any pms as you see fit.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast